Official Community Forums Home

For "g" Or Not For "g" -you Decide

Mikayla1

• Members

NO1663-2main.jpg

To "G" or NOT to "G" - that is the question that this review will attempt to answer.

This toy looks like a G-Spot toy, is marketed as a G-Spot toy - but is it really a G-Spot toy? Personally, I think NO! This toy has some great characteristics, but G-Spot pinpointing and stimulation is not one of them. IF you look at the picture, you can see that the toy has a long, swooping end. This end is laced with

little "dimples" or bumps.

It is 8" long, and only 1" wide - but realistically, I think it is less than an inch at the top. It looks very, very small when you look at it. I wondered if it would do anything for me at all when inserted. Well, nothing to it but to do it - so I had to play.

I was surprised at a few things, and not too surprised at others. The first thing that surprised me were the little bumps. When I ran the shaft between my vaginal lips it felt awesome! The little bumps really stimulated my clit and the vibrations also are decent and helped with the sensations. I would say that because the vibrator is located in the base and NOT in the shaft, that the toy lacks a punch - but little vibrations are better than no vibrations in my opinion.

The next thing that surprised me was that the toy really did feel good inserted. Those little bumps sort of "grabbed" at my vaginal walls - really massaging it well. What the toy didn't do is fill me the way I love to be filled. The shaft is very small - for ME - so if you want a smaller shaft, this might be a good option for you.

The size was a dissapointment as was the supposed G-Spot function. This toy is made of jelly, and it is completely flexible on the shaft. That does't make for a good G-Spot stimulator. When it hit the side of my vaginal wall it simply bent back, not rubbing my spot the way it needed to. Therefore, no G-Spot orgasm for me.

In fact, the only way this toy got me off was by rubbing the bumpy side on my clit. That did finally give me the orgasm I wanted. I even tried inserted the toy and bending the bumps toward my clit - but the vibrator is too far down the shaft and the shaft is overall too small - FOR ME!

Whille I was utterly dissapointed with this toy - you might not be. I would say if you want a little extra stimulation without feeling FULL - then give this toy a whirl. I surely wouldn't depend on it giving you a G-SPot orgasm though, cause I just can't figure out how this toy would perform that way.

So, while my ending opinion of this toy was not too favorable - the glory of trying so many different things is that I realize not everything works for everybody. Perhaps you would like to give this toy a try just to see if it works better for you!

Wanna Try???