Official Community Forums Home

Just A Tease....

Mikayla1

• Members

NO1002-3main.jpg

Ok, the last few toys I have tried have been not hitting the mark with me. This toy, the Clit Teaser, also missed the mark a bit. WHile the toy is large - which I like - and has good vibrations - which I also like - it didn't stimulate my clit like its name suggests.

The clitoral nubbies are on the base of the shaft - and in order to get clitoral stimulation with this toy, you would have to bend the entire toy at nearly a 45 degree angle. The toy simply won't bend that way. If you insert the toy all the way in - you can barely feel the nubbies.

When I played with this toy - I was extremely pleased with the size of it. At 5.5" long and 1.75" in girth, the toy was very filling. The stimulation I received just by inserting and withdrawing the toy made it worthwhile to me to continue playing. Soft and supple, the jelly material the toy is made of was also a plus. With an easy turn dial that controls the strong vibrations that penetrate the entire toy - playing is easy.

What it lacks, however, is clitoral stimulation. This makes the toy miss the mark for me, simply because the name of the toy is the CLIT TEASER. For simple insertion pleasure - this toy is great - I added some clitoral stimulation with one of my bullets and had a massive orgasm! I will continue to use this toy when I need or want a more filling toy.

This toy is definitely a "tease" in that you think you will get clitoral stimulation and don't! However, if you are like me and like to tease your insides - then this toy is a bargain for that purpose! Easy to clean and easy to use - this toy is worth the time if you know what you are buying!

Get Teased