Official Community Forums Home

Get Impulsive!

nevabelle

• Review Team

SE0051-00-3main.jpg

Checking my mail is always most exciting while I’m expecting a box from TooTimid. I opened up my latest box, and found a small bullet-like vibrator, the Impulse Ulta Penis 7. The Impulse is a small penis head shaped bullet. The bullet comes with an ultasensitive control pad with 7 amazing settings. The control panel fits 4AA batteries and has an On/Off switch for extra control.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3334

I tried the Impulse home alone while my boyfriend was at work. The small penis head bullet felt great on my clit and all of the different and ascending programmed vibration settings worked me very close to orgasm. The ridges around the head accentuated the vibration as well as tickled my clit, making for an easy to handle yet high powered vibe. Playing alone with the Impulse was fun, but ultimately not incredibly rewarding. I used another toy for penetration while using the Impulse on my clit, which did bring me to orgasm. I think that I would have enjoyed the Impulse alone more if I had a toy to use it in (which the box suggests, but also says it can be used alone.)

Yesterday, I decided to give the Impulse a second chance. The vibrations are very enjoyable, and I did not want them to go to waste. Before my boyfriend and I were about to have sex, under the blankets without his knowledge I lubed and inserted the (clean) Impulse into my anus, and then handed him the control panel. He loved feeling the vibrations through me, and combined with normal penetration, the Impulse was finally able to give me the orgasm I was craving.

The best part of the Impulse is definitely it’s series of programmed vibrations. The first 3 settings are lo-med-hi, but after that scrolled through and through quickly escaladed me to orgasm.

This toy is a great addition to love making, but I would not recommend it to someone looking for an all-in-one orgasm. I would recommend this toy to anyone looking to add something to another toy, or if you love easily controllable vibration. Get Impulsive!

• Members

Would you say that the vibrations are strong? The reason I ask is, most women can orgasm simply with clitoral stimulation. Now, while it is true that penetration WITH clitoral simulation does in fact render a more intense O, I have always had the experience of great orgasms with bullets because the stimulation and vibrations are so highly concentrated all in the bullet itself!

So I was wondering, are the vibrations just not powerful enough, OR are you a woman who prefers insertion and stim at the same time? I also wondered, if it was hard to keep the toy in place in your ass? Sometimes smaller toys have a tendency to just wiggle out, did you have that problem?

Thanks!

Mikayla :blink:

• Review Team
Would you say that the vibrations are strong? The reason I ask is, most women can orgasm simply with clitoral stimulation. Now, while it is true that penetration WITH clitoral simulation does in fact render a more intense O, I have always had the experience of great orgasms with bullets because the stimulation and vibrations are so highly concentrated all in the bullet itself!

So I was wondering, are the vibrations just not powerful enough, OR are you a woman who prefers insertion and stim at the same time? I also wondered, if it was hard to keep the toy in place in your ass? Sometimes smaller toys have a tendency to just wiggle out, did you have that problem?

Thanks!

Mikayla :blink:

The vibrations range from soft to pretty strong, and i do orgasm from clitoral stimulation alone, but it just wasnt enough to top it off. I felt like if there had been one setting higher, i think it would have made me cum. The toy itself also feels like its a plastic metallic casing around a bullet in the middle, which i think tones down the vibrations as well.

the toy actually stayed in my ass very well, its rounded on both sides, and has a wire attached to the hand control, so i slid it in all the way with just the wire hanging off, and it is wide enough to not find its way back out. :P:P:D