Official Community Forums Home

A Killer Dp Experience

Mikayla1

• Members

NO1069-2main.jpg

The first thing I have to say is...OH MY GODDDDDDD! This toy is phenomenal and worth every penny of the higher price tag!

GET THE TOY!!

This toy is like a rabbit AND a DP toy is one....I just don't know where to begin, I love this toy SO much! When my last box from TooTimid came, I really didn't peruse the box too well and sort of overlooked this toy as a Dual Action. When I finally took a closer look and realized that this toy is much, much more - it is a powerful "rabbit-esque" vibe; a dual action AND a Double Penetration toy all in one! I just couldn't wait to play, but I wanted my hubby to be in on the action as well so I waited patiently for the night to come when we could break in my new toy!

I washed her up, inserted the 3 (NOT 2 as the box suggests) AA batteries and turned her on to make sure that it worked. I was sooooo anxious to try - especially when I saw the way the vaginal shaft rotated and vibrated! The size of the vaginal shaft is a great size 6" long and 1.5 girth and the anal shaft is just as impressive at 4" long and .75 girth. Obviously, not too large but larger than other DP toys on the market. All in all it makes a WONDERFULLY sized product.

When my hubby was ready to play I took out the toy and he sort of looked at it a little strangely and said, "uh, what does taht toy DO?" When I told him his eyes got wide and he said, "let's go baby!" I didn't think I would need much foreplay with this toy, so we just turned it on and used the head against my clit - the rotation is very, very nice and the toy itself feels great on the skin. Made of typical jelly, it is smooth when lube is applied. We lubed up the toy - and my anus - and I got on my hands and knees with my legs spread. I was SO excited to try this toy that I literally was gushing wet!

My hubby began working the vaginal shaft in, and used the anal shaft to stimulate my clit! This is why I say this toy is like a dual action. You could easily use this toy as a dual action without any anal penetration. The pleasure beads are ROCKIN' and really feel like the rabbit! When I had a nice orgasm playing that way, I urged my hubby to insert the anal shaft as well. He lubed up again and started to slide it slowly into my anal canal. It went in smoothly and my hubby mentioned that it went in easier than some other DP toys we have had. The shaft is bendable, but not soft, so it is easier to insert than a really bendy toy.

Once in, my hubby turned on the vibrations and the toy came to life in my anus and my vagina! I originally thought that the anal shaft wouldn't vibrate well because the vibrator component is low on the toy - but let me assure you - YOU CAN FEEL ALL THE VIBRATIONS! With the max vibrations on (the controls have one side for the vaginal shaft and one for the anal) I started bucking and moaning against my hubby and the cresendo was a MASSIVE, TOE-CURLING double orgasm!

After we removed the toy, we went on to finish our evening with some "real" DP - using my hubby in my anus and the toy in my vagina. It was FANTASTIC either way we played I was EXTREMELY HAPPY!

I would recommend this toy to ANY WOMAN interested in experiencing a true DP experience. Be prepared for a larger shaft than in other DP toys, and the longer length of the anal probe really works well for this toy! So, if you are curious about the DP - let me tell you - THIS TOY WILL DO IT FOR YOU! A new Mikayla's must have - go get it ladies!!! If the Kami Kaze pilots blasted into their targets with all they had - then this toy is aptly named - it gives all it has and will leave you limp!

Muuuuahhh!

Mikayla