Official Community Forums Home

No sex

Lizibeth

• Members

The reason I've not had sex for years apart from religious beliefs is because for me it is painful. 

On the inside, that's why I said I'm scared of a big cock or penetration. 

I can definitely count the number of times I had sex.

Got disvirgined January 2000.

I've faked my orgasm just to get my partner off me.

• Like 2

• Members
59 minutes ago, Lizibeth said:

The reason I've not had sex for years apart from religious beliefs is because for me it is painful. 

On the inside, that's why I said I'm scared of a big cock or penetration. 

I can definitely count the number of times I had sex.

Got disvirgined January 2000.

I've faked my orgasm just to get my partner off me.

You should let me lick and flick my tung on your swollen clit and suck lightly on your beautiful pussy lips till you are soaking wet with your sweet fluid running out of your beautiful pussy before any penetration inside of your tight juicy pussy.  If you are not (aroused enough you won't be wet enough for penetration sweetie and it is going to be painful for you !! There is nothing wrong with your beautiful pussy at all believe me. And I will prove that to you when we get together

• Members
41 minutes ago, Lovetoplease said:

I am sorry sex is painful for you. Have you tried to have your partner just enter you a little or halfway, or have you used a lot of lube before, do you masturbate with a dildo or vibrator?

I've not had sex for some years now and I don't have a partner just because I don't want to have sex.

I don't have any sex toys either.

I stumbled on this page when I was trying to get some toys online but I'm at a loss as to what to get.

That is my current dilemma. 

• Members
18 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

You should let me lick and flick my tung on your swollen clit and suck lightly on your beautiful pussy lips till you are soaking wet with your sweet fluid running out of your beautiful pussy before any penetration inside of your tight juicy pussy.  If you are not (aroused enough you won't be wet enough for penetration sweetie and it is going to be painful for you !! There is nothing wrong with your beautiful pussy at all believe me. And I will prove that to you when we get together

Okay.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I’m really sorry that sex is painful for you because it is something that everyone should be able to enjoy. Have you spoken with your doctor about this? Believe me, it is not uncommon. My daughter also suffers painful sexual intercourse. She is currently on a medicine regime to help her with this. Please seek help.

• Like 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, Pussycathy said:

I’m really sorry that sex is painful for you because it is something that everyone should be able to enjoy. Have you spoken with your doctor about this? Believe me, it is not uncommon. My daughter also suffers painful sexual intercourse. She is currently on a medicine regime to help her with this. Please seek help.

My husband and I have offered to help her out with the pain when she is having sexual intercourse.  Intercourse has to start off with lots of forplay and getting all hot and horny and excited and aroused enough for penetration.  Not to be rushed into penetration.  Getting all soaking wet pussy lips swollen and dripping with her on Floyd's. Then slowly slide his cock inside of her inch by inch and let her get used to the way he feels like inside of her pussy.  After she is content with him inside start off with slow ez strokes till she is coming up to the biggest explosion deep inside !!! Do this for a couple of weeks till she is ready for a great long hard ride of her life. Hopefully this will help her out with her lack of pleasure from penetration. ... Mandy C

• Members
1 minute ago, DewMan@1961 said:

My husband and I have offered to help her out with the pain when she is having sexual intercourse.  Intercourse has to start off with lots of forplay and getting all hot and horny and excited and aroused enough for penetration.  Not to be rushed into penetration.  Getting all soaking wet pussy lips swollen and dripping with her on Floyd's. Then slowly slide his cock inside of her inch by inch and let her get used to the way he feels like inside of her pussy.  After she is content with him inside start off with slow ez strokes till she is coming up to the biggest explosion deep inside !!! Do this for a couple of weeks till she is ready for a great long hard ride of her life. Hopefully this will help her out with her lack of pleasure from penetration. ... Mandy C

• Members
On 8/22/2021 at 11:56 AM, Lizibeth said:

I've not had sex for some years now and I don't have a partner just because I don't want to have sex.

I don't have any sex toys either.

I stumbled on this page when I was trying to get some toys online but I'm at a loss as to what to get.

That is my current dilemma. 

Since a month has gone by have you tried a toy yet and if so what kind? Maybe we can find some recommendation for you. It dosnt have to penetrate just feel good. My wife liked the bullet and we did find a rabbit that worked but it died( not a furry one) and then there the stand by hatachi want which is an antique now. They manufactured under a new name now . Trick is to find something inexpensive but works. A bullet is a faverite of many 

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Depending on the cause of your pain, there are physical therapists that work directly with women on building up pelvic floor strength and also they can help with handling penetration. Honestly, it’s a lot better than a pap! Even if it doesn’t lead to becoming sexually active, you will feel more relaxed and better about your body. Good luck!