Official Community Forums Home

How I do it

pblo69

• Members

Our sessions are mostly oral but normally I mount her post orgasm.  I get her there by inserting a bullet vibrator in her ass, then licking her labia and vaginal opening while in a 69ish orientation. This allows her to stroke and caress my cock and balls.  Once I get her hood nice and warmed up her clit becomes erect in a way I can lick it nice and hard and slow. By this point theres enough saliva in her crotch that running my fingers, goatee and nose all around the area that she explodes in my face.  I normally swing around and slip my cock right in. The sensation of a vibrator in her ass on my cock is mind blowing. After a few minutes of that I get back into the 69 ish position while stroking my own cock she licks tugs and massages my balls while plunging a slick vibrator into my ass. Depending on how long I can hold out and how far she gets it in Ill spray my hot load on her tits. 
wow typing that made me hard as a rock…hope you enjoyed it.

• Like 2

• Members
3 minutes ago, pblo69 said:

Our sessions are mostly oral but normally I mount her post orgasm.  I get her there by inserting a bullet vibrator in her ass, then licking her labia and vaginal opening while in a 69ish orientation. This allows her to stroke and caress my cock and balls.  Once I get her hood nice and warmed up her clit becomes erect in a way I can lick it nice and hard and slow. By this point theres enough saliva in her crotch that running my fingers, goatee and nose all around the area that she explodes in my face.  I normally swing around and slip my cock right in. The sensation of a vibrator in her ass on my cock is mind blowing. After a few minutes of that I get back into the 69 ish position while stroking my own cock she licks tugs and massages my balls while plunging a slick vibrator into my ass. Depending on how long I can hold out and how far she gets it in Ill spray my hot load on her tits. 
wow typing that made me hard as a rock…hope you enjoyed it.

Damn pblo69 you just gave me a great big hard - on thanking about me 69ing your wife like that. Thanks Dewey C mmmmmmm

• Members

Lols, well we are not sharers sorry…I’m not even allowed to post her pictures.

• 2 weeks later...