Official Community Forums Home

• Members

Extended fuckin, lickin and suckin, waves of pleasure,spreading your gorgeous treasure... Extended fucking is no where near done,as two turn to one,lost in hours of fun.  Unless you stay sopping wet,you wont be able to forget- how sore and tender, as i continue to part  you over and again .   Just the head, in and out,your tight slot.forced to take the girth ,then just when it seems you can take no more.... I force as much as you can take ,saved only by cum,possibly for a bit.... Yet slowly but surely more and more  you take me all,getting it tender,but begging for more ,more. As you cum sgain... Then more... The pretty  once normal size slit, is feeling the  result.... Bruised stretched  still being fucked... Forcing  her to cum.... Till sore and wanting  still more..... Climax together!quivering, shivering as i send all to b@ck of your open ,well worked pussy door. As i gear up for the final frenzy of splittin it wide.... I take your breath, so you clamp sround me, its clear your cummin  hummin,again. Wondering if snd when.... Ill bust inside the little tired  gash.., cause were tired and thrashed. Its the best of all... Cummin deep ... Spreading ,and painting your inner wall. Together ,in sweet surrender.....  We slump down in bed.... By me its said," rest,rest well.... For in 15 minutes... Im gettin  in again,extended fucking bringing more heaven, and sore pussy as well. For youcame came,and came again,evengetting  split,powerfully,by dick,thickas any,we fuck again in about twenty.I still want to give you morebig cock,i make you and overworked pussycum and then some more. I pop you open,lick,your sore girl ...cmon  sexy ,..... Hop on,...give this another whirl. Show and tell me about how you want to be fucked,ill def. Give you morebig dick. Butstay slick so  the big dick will fit.still not gonna quit.quite intense,.. gotta sdmit. Wanna go again?  You get it how you want .baby say when .vFOR LISA456

......m..............

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I loved reading your story.

• Members

It made me so excited and feeling like my horny self. 

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Lisa is a lucky woman. I wish I had someone who would feel that way about me.☀️

• Like 1