Official Community Forums Home

I’m oleander

Oleander

• Members

Hello, I’m new here a little technically challenged here.  I have enjoyed too timid. Never bought anything, I suppose a little shy too. But I’m very intrigued and have learned a lot through articles. So now I’m taking the next steps and joining a forum to learn more. I’m 52 and very traditional sex wise but I have learned there’s a lot more out there than traditional man on top and woman on bottom. I do have an open mind just no knowledge. So thanks too timid for your articles and such.

• Like 3

• Members
3 hours ago, Oleander said:

Hello, I’m new here a little technically challenged here.  I have enjoyed too timid. Never bought anything, I suppose a little shy too. But I’m very intrigued and have learned a lot through articles. So now I’m taking the next steps and joining a forum to learn more. I’m 52 and very traditional sex wise but I have learned there’s a lot more out there than traditional man on top and woman on bottom. I do have an open mind just no knowledge. So thanks too timid for your articles and such.

Hi Oleander, welcome.  I recently joined too

• Like 1

• Members

WELCOME TO TT YOU FOUND THE RIGHT PLACE TO GET ADVICE LEARN AND ENJOY SO HAVE FUN AND RUN WITH IT !!!

• Members

Welcome!  Always nice to see some older men here!

• Members

Welcome. I too am new, only joined about a month ago, already feeling quite intrigued by the discussions and comments. Hope you enjoy as much as I do.

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, hola said:

I see that you are looking for a clit sucking toy , this 1 works great for my fwb 

IMG_4096 (1).jpg

Is it manual.?like squeeze it to suck? Where did you get it?

• Members

My wife has this one. Says it's so powerful that she can't put it directly on her clit

Screenshot_20210915-145224.png

• Members
31 minutes ago, Lovetoplease said:

Welcome to TT I hope you enjoy the site and I hope you have a lot of fun 

I’m sure  I will. I’m still exploring