Official Community Forums Home

Sexually confident

Nipples

• Members

Welcome nipples! I see you like using a remote control vibrator in public. That's an awesome thing. My wife and I will often go out in public, her wearing her C vibe and me with my vibrating butt plug. And we give each other the other ones remote. It is fun and exciting

• Like 1

• Members

It's fun when you're walking around the supermarket and all of a sudden in your significant other turns on a remote. You get a little jolt in your step and a smile on your face and look around to see if others have noticed. Exciting times.

• Like 1

• Members

Actually this weekend is my wife's birthday and one of the things she said she wants to do is insert our toys and go have a birthday dinner at a nice restaurant. I can't wait.

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/17/2021 at 12:23 AM, Rio said:

Actually this weekend is my wife's birthday and one of the things she said she wants to do is insert our toys and go have a birthday dinner at a nice restaurant. I can't wait.

How did the dinner go last nite?  Did u have to leave the waiters a big tip or did they pay u for the show?

• Members

It was a very stimulating dinner. Good thing there was a football game going on and a lot of cheering so they couldn't hear us. Turned into an orgasmic trip home for both of us

• Like 1

• Members

I had my vibrating butt plug in and she was controlling it as well. Must have been a lot of people wondering why we had such big smiles on our faces. They must have thought we were rooting for the team that was winning. When in actuality we were both winning

• Like 1

• Members

Maybe that's why they keep coming back to our table to make sure we were doing okay.

• Members

We both were so turned on by the time we left the restaurant that driving home I reached over and put my hand down her pants and played with her clit and stuck my finger inside her until she had an orgasm. Then she reciprocated by leaning over, pulling my pants down and give me a blowjob. Double orgasm drive home.

• Like 3