Official Community Forums Home

CMNF

Nipples

• Members

With a partner I used to be with - on wkends I would be totally naked while he would stay totally clothed. Sometimes did it vice versa. I was reluctant at first but then found it very exciting and looked forward to our adventures. You can only imagine what happened in those 48 hours!  Being single now, I’ve fantasized  about going to a CMNF (clothed men naked women) party. Can anyone tell me about their experiences if you have been to one - or the reverse clothed women naked men?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
  • Members
On 9/19/2021 at 1:01 AM, michelleddd said:

I knew a guy from another site that was into CFNM.  He’d jerk off for me, asking nothing in return. 

Humiliation fetish. I love it. I kind of did this years ago. Later the gal and i ran into each other as she was a co worker to my wife 15 years later. She didnt tell her what i did but she told my wife her other co workers her and I dated. Not sure if it a thrill or getting bite on the ass. I just pretend nothing nothing happened. 

• Like 1