Official Community Forums Home

Dildo fun

• Members

Welcome eroticass. I too enjoy anal stimulation. It's a whole different excitement. Anal stimulation with a good blowjob, not much better than that.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Nothing strange about.  Fucking myself with a long dildo is something I can't do if I'm doing my wife. I actually prefer to do myself , at my own speed, when I want, with the toys I want, in the position I want. Much of the time, my wife will watch me fucking right in the living room as she is watching t.v. or doing something constructive.  

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Excited said:

I toy every day as well. I like how it feels. Sometimes I don’t cum. There are days  it feels like I will never stop. But having someone grab your hips slap your ass and take you is yet another experience. 

I like to stretch alot and it's hard to find a cock that can compete with something similar to a football. When I play with myself I can squirt so much. I've yet to squirt from being fucked with flesh only cum

• Like 1