Official Community Forums Home

Hello

KirinQueen

• Members

Hello! I'm Mira and I'm 26 years old. I've never bought or used a sex toy in my life and as of a few days ago, I just bought my first one(s). Now, I'm still a virgin and I'm a little nervous. How do I go about doing penetrative self sex? What about the 'maiden wall'? Will it hurt? I could use some insight on this subject please. 🤔 

• Like 4

• Members

Welcome Mira. I'm sure there are many women on this site that can help you with your questions. Hope you find joy in your new toys and have many happy orgasms. Would like to hear about them when you do.

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Welcome Mira. I'm sure there are many women on this site that can help you with your questions. Hope you find joy in your new toys and have many happy orgasms. Would like to hear about them when you do.

Thanks Rio! I look forward to trying them out when they finally arrive, I'm pretty excited!

• Members
4 minutes ago, hola said:

Okay, got to know the name, manufacturer, serial number, etc., where does one find this? Looks like something every woman should have in their collection.

• Members
21 hours ago, KirinQueen said:

Hello! I'm Mira and I'm 26 years old. I've never bought or used a sex toy in my life and as of a few days ago, I just bought my first one(s). Now, I'm still a virgin and I'm a little nervous. How do I go about doing penetrative self sex? What about the 'maiden wall'? Will it hurt? I could use some insight on this subject please. 🤔 

Welcome Mira, hope you find your new toy brings you much happiness. Would you share exactly which ones you ordered? 

• Members
21 hours ago, KirinQueen said:

It's not going to hurt you at all. Theirs is going to be a little bleeding from your pussy as you are penetration inside yourself. Just make sure you are wet and excited for your pleasuring yourself for the first time and when you are about to explode with your first orgasm don't stop keep on going in and out of your tight juicy pussy lips and you will have one of the best squirting orgasms of your life WOW !!!  Mandy C and Dewey C

Let us know how it works out for you and how much you Cum 💦💦👅👅💦💦💦💦

• Members
14 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

It's not going to hurt you at all. Theirs is going to be a little bleeding from your pussy as you are penetration inside yourself. Just make sure you are wet and excited for your pleasuring yourself for the first time and when you are about to explode with your first orgasm don't stop keep on going in and out of your tight juicy pussy lips and you will have one of the best squirting orgasms of your life WOW !!!  Mandy C and Dewey C

Let us know how it works out for you and how much you Cum 💦💦👅👅💦💦💦💦

Thanks for the advice! (After reading a few articles, I found out that I probably already broke my hymen by falling on my pelvis when I was a little girl, so I don't have to worry about that anymore, lol!)

• Like 1

• Members
20 hours ago, Lady lover said:

Hi and welcome Mira, I believe you will enjoy it here. 

Thanks!

• Members
1 hour ago, Pussyfootin said:

Welcome Mira, hope you find your new toy brings you much happiness. Would you share exactly which ones you ordered? 

Hi! And I'm not sure of the exact descriptions, but I got a beginner's realistic dildo (got a free glass dildo and a mini mand with it), a spinning rabbit vibe, and a thrusting clit licker vibrating dildo.

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Pussyfootin said:

Good choices, you should have a lot of fun.

Nice, I'm looking forward to it! 😍

• Members
3 hours ago, hola said:

Here is a few , and they all get the job done 💦💦💦

IMG_3600 (1).jpg

IMG_3238.jpg

I reeeaaally want the one attached to that thrusting device! 🤩 But it might be too expensive for me. 🥲

• Members
On 10/4/2021 at 1:40 PM, KirinQueen said:

Im not sure how to approach this..if your looking for orgasms I find more clitoral works for me.  For pentration  I suggust start small & use alot of lube... If youve used a tampon before you should be ok....

• Members
11 hours ago, hola said:

Here is a few , and they all get the job done 💦💦💦

IMG_3600 (1).jpg

IMG_3238.jpg

Whats on the bottom? A fucking machine?  Nice collection luv.

• Members
Just now, hola said:

Yep , and it will do a number on your pussy :) 

Nice...🔥  I bet its fun

• Members
10 hours ago, KirinQueen said:

Thanks for the advice! (After reading a few articles, I found out that I probably already broke my hymen by falling on my pelvis when I was a little girl, so I don't have to worry about that anymore, lol!)

Im going to suggust the rotating rabbit   a little lube   and alot if imagnation....that rabbit will make you squirt💦

• Members
1 hour ago, MaryCS said:

Im not sure how to approach this..if your looking for orgasms I find more clitoral works for me.  For pentration  I suggust start small & use alot of lube... If youve used a tampon before you should be ok....

I've only used tampons once and it was uncomfortable. 😕

• Members
58 minutes ago, MaryCS said:

Im going to suggust the rotating rabbit   a little lube   and alot if imagnation....that rabbit will make you squirt💦

I just got that one and I'm real excited for it!

• Members
3 minutes ago, Jizzlobber77 said:

Let us know how it goes x

Sure! I'm waiting for some AA batteries and water based lube to arrive in the mail as well, but once they arrive? It's bone town! Got a cute little discreet container to hold all of the new sex toys too!

• Like 1

• Members

You sound real excited. Can't wait to hear how it goes after you start using the toys

• Members
8 hours ago, Rio said:

You sound real excited. Can't wait to hear how it goes after you start using the toys

I am! It'll be my first time using real dildos/vibes!

• Like 1