Official Community Forums Home

Supernatural Experinces

Kinky Twinkie

• Members

Other then sexual experinences,  people are ae often tootimid to discuss other subject matters for fear of judgement but yet they feel the need to share these with someone. So putting sex aside for a moment, have you ever died and come back to life? Was the experince life changing for you?? Have you every experinced what you feel was alien abduction, seen a spirit of some kind or encountered some big foot beast that had no identification and was illusive like the florida swamp ape? 

My wife is from over seas and they have their share of experinces although their legends are much different but still fit the catagories of those heard about in europe and and america of vampire type creatures that lurk in the dark. 

Many years ago before I came to tootimid I used to do paranormal research( ghost hunting) but not like the ones you see today  with screaming and breaking out ouji boards and calling in mediums who can mostly tell you anything you wanted t hear. The group I was part of ended up having our investigations on travel channel, TLC, Discovery, and shows like Good Morning America. Producers came in and they wanted to see something happen and it dosnt work like that in reality so they faked stuff. Sitting in the dark for hours being quiet running cameras and recorders and taking notes over lots of coffee wasnt exciting stuff but that was gathering information. Then you had to listion to hours and hours of recordings for evp and view hundreds of of pictures and watch hours of video.  Less exciting but that where you found stuff. From time to time we had encountred events that happened where two of us head unexplained phatom sounds or had objects move. Sometimes we got it on video often we didnt.   Since hollywood wanted to turn educational style documentries into hollywood produced horror productions we got out of it as it was getting ready to explode with paranormal cable channels. For me research started because I wanted answers to things I saw and  that was the reason alot of us got into paranormal studies. Not to provoke it but to learn what it was and not be afraid.  But you run into egos where people think they can tell something they have no idea about what it sees and should do like go to the light and I be like "would you follow directions to someone house given to you by someone that never been there or knows where you are?" Honestly. 

while I mostly had ghostly experinces my greatest fascination is that of NDE where people die and come back ( Like in the ER after cpr) or on the operating table. They offically died but came back to life and share their memories of what happened? 

It not as taboo as it once was but people who share there experinces have reservations about doing so because they feel no one believes them or someone thinks they crazy and wants them baker acted. They want an outlet and they need to talk about it in a non judgmental place. They exsist but you got to find them. This is that place here at tootimid. If we can talk about what we desire in sex we can talk about this as well 

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I’ve always been fascinated by the supernatural and especially NDE’s. Now I’m really wanting to know what is next and I am searching for my purpose for being here. My uncle passed a couple of weeks ago and now I’m all mixed up and wondering what my purpose, or calling is. I think it’s all tied together. Definitely searching for answers and coming up empty. 

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 1/12/2022 at 8:04 AM, Mixed Up Mess said:

I’ve always been fascinated by the supernatural and especially NDE’s. Now I’m really wanting to know what is next and I am searching for my purpose for being here. My uncle passed a couple of weeks ago and now I’m all mixed up and wondering what my purpose, or calling is. I think it’s all tied together. Definitely searching for answers and coming up empty. 

Have you read up on nde either online, books, orv watched testimonies on youtube?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I had more then my share but NDE are my faverite. I find them enlighting and feel they keep me grounded knowing we have a purpose even though we dont know what it is we do it by living, treating others right, being fair and just.