Official Community Forums Home

Short armed

Donna devillez

• Members

My name is Donna and I live in CT.  Been many years since a actual real sexual encounter. And it's not because I dont want too, just nothing around.

I live by myself,well, with my cat Alfie, like walking, going to the gym, taking nature pictures

• Like 8

• Members

Welcome donna. I'm sure you'll find ways of doing what you need to have done on this site. Lot of insightful people. One thing I can think of is suction cup dildos. Stick it in the appropriate place and then move your body onto it.

• Like 3

• Members

Another thing that might work for you that my wife enjoys tremendously is a remote control g-spot clitoral stimulator. She'll insert it under her underwear and that helps keep it in so she doesn't have to constantly hold it and then she can control the vibrations with a remote control. Since using that she has started squirting which she hadn't done before. It might work for you

Screenshot_20211109-133200.png

• Like 3

• Members
4 hours ago, Donna devillez said:

My name is Donna and I live in CT.  Been many years since a actual real sexual encounter. And it's not because I dont want too, just nothing around.

I live by myself,well, with my cat Alfie, like walking, going to the gym, taking nature pictures

Hope things change for you , sex is a large part of living. That’s my opinion! I do live on the east coast, but a ways away from you. Can I send you some picks?

• Like 1

• Members
On 11/9/2021 at 5:41 PM, ddkdjl said:

Hope things change for you , sex is a large part of living. That’s my opinion! I do live on the east coast, but a ways away from you. Can I send you some picks?

Yes you may

• Members
On 11/9/2021 at 6:35 PM, NeverSuspect said:

Welcome! Let me know if you’d like any suggestions for suction cup toys to get around that issue ;) lol! I recently got one that is thrusting and rotating that is quite nice

That sounds interesting

• Members

Welcome Donna and hope you enjoy the forum Love!

• Like 1

• Members
On 11/10/2021 at 6:56 PM, marka09 said:

Welcome Donna (and Alfie)!   Some good alternative answers for you here.  But I'd love to take care of you the right way...   ;)

Seriously! Are you in the North East.

• Members
25 minutes ago, Donna devillez said:

I could not get this to open, site said no.

Me too

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 11/9/2021 at 1:03 PM, Donna devillez said:

Hi Donna!  I live in CT.  We should talk! 😉

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Welcum Donna! I’m in the same boat as you for lack of a significant other. Hopefully our luck will change.☀️

• Members

hello from down under and welcum to you