Official Community Forums Home

The Pleasure Pal

Tyger

Well, this is what I could dig up from asking hubby some questions about his new toy/lover:

I ordered this lil’ darlin’ for my hubby as a treat, since I’d been getting all the goodies lately. I’ve been sick for the last 2 weeks, so I know he was feeling a bit neglected all around.

tc879main.jpg

So I was so happy when The Pleasure Pal came in. Made by Top Cat, the cyber-skin feel of this semi-life-like masturbator was very soft, and was flesh colored too. It says that it’s comfortable for any size, but hubby is rather well-endowed, and said that it was a tight fit, like a virgin, but he did poke out at the end a bit. Knowing it’s been a long time since he’s been with a virgin, I thought it was a nice treat for him.

He said it felt really good, warmed up quickly, used lots of lube, and set him off fairly quick. He said the narrower sleeve had a decent grip to it, and was easy to move around his shaft as well. But he has big hands and a long shaft, so he had to get into a certain groove, but got it to work for him.

It was inexpensive, easy to use, no batteries needed, and to clean. A great beginner's toy for sure. And remember, with cyber-skin, to apply some cornstarch on it after usage, to keep the fleshy feel to it! Plus, it's kind of "fake" looking, so it shouldn't be overly intimidating for another woman who may otherwise feel uncomfortable with the idea of her man inside another woman. I would recommend this PP to anyone wanting to give their man, or themselves, a treat!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5120

• Members

When I reviewed this toy a while back, I thought it was great also. What did your hubby think of the ridges on the inside? I used quite a bit of lube and could still feel them. I loved them and thought they added some thing different.

Unfortunately, my hubby wasn't too forthcoming when it came to his experience with his lil toy. What I wrote is all of what I got. But since he got off fairly quickly, I'm thinking that it felt really good. He's very old fashioned thinking, keeping sexual stuff to himself, so it was hard enough getting that outta him! :P