Official Community Forums Home

Almost but close enough

• Members

Was chatting tonight with someone that wanted to meet up. Unsure as it would be my first time with another man so I decided I needed to go for a walk. Being as horny as I was, I decided to insert my wife's vibrator in my ass. The vibes were intense and feeling great. That is when I decided to go fo a walk around the neighborhood where I was stopped by one of my neighbors who wanted to chat

Standing there with a great vibration, I looked him straight in the eyes while he was talking to me.  The chat went on for a good half hour before I continued back on my walk. During the entire conversation, with the vibe on my prostate,  I was so ready to blow a load. During the rest of my walk I couldn't help but wonder if I had made it apparent that I had something up my ass, would he be interested... maybe I'll find out the next time.

• Members

I like going out in public with you vibrating butt plug in my ass. That's exciting