Official Community Forums Home

massage

zebboy

I was wondering if anyone else has come across this. I am a middle-age man who gets massages from a female therapist 2 times a month. We are good friends and I am very comfortable with her and being naked (under the sheet) during the massage. When she massages me, she also massages my buttocks. While she does that her hands (in between massage movements) graze lightly across my butt. She also puts her fingers occasionally in my crack and touches my anus. My question is, is this normal? Is this a sign that she is attracted to me? I am a gentleman and would never bring it up to her or ask for anything inappropriate. I have to admit though, it does arouse me to the point of leaving a large puddle of pre-ejaculate on the sheet after every session. 

• Like 2

• Members

I have had a number of massages by both men and women and that was never part of a normal massage unless something else was wanted.

• Like 2

• Members
25 minutes ago, zebboy said:

I was wondering if anyone else has come across this. I am a middle-age man who gets massages from a female therapist 2 times a month. We are good friends and I am very comfortable with her and being naked (under the sheet) during the massage. When she massages me, she also massages my buttocks. While she does that her hands (in between massage movements) graze lightly across my butt. She also puts her fingers occasionally in my crack and touches my anus. My question is, is this normal? Is this a sign that she is attracted to me? I am a gentleman and would never bring it up to her or ask for anything inappropriate. I have to admit though, it does arouse me to the point of leaving a large puddle of pre-ejaculate on the sheet after every session. 

I am sure no expert...I really don't know if that is normal. But, my guess is that it's not accidental. I have had massages ( I am female) and nobody has ever inadvertently touched my anus. 

So the question is. Why is it happening?....1. She gets off on being a tease? 2. Hinting a secondary business of a sexual nature. 3. She is just plain attracted to you. 4. It really is an accident and I am incorrect in suggesting it's not....

If you are interested in her, just ask her if she wants to go have a drink. If she is interested in you, she should say yes....You won't be naked under a sheet and should get an idea of how things play out as you converse. 

What a dreamy massage 😉

• Like 2

• Members

There was one massage experience I had that I could relate to what you experienced. I was laying face down with my head in the cradle and my legs slightly apart. He starting massaging my thighs and worked up and massage my cheeks. Every once in awhile his hand would rub against the inside of my thighs and brush my balls. I then adjusted myself and spread my legs wider and that's when he started massaging deeper into my crack. He then finished up the massage on my back and then had me turn over. When I turned over he did a little more than brush my balls and when I spread my legs wider he then started grabbing me and rubbing lotion all over my cock and balls. And then I reached in his pants and grabbed his hard cock. He then dropped his pants and I started jerking him off. We then give each other blowjobs and sucked on each others balls and we both head super strong orgasms. After we finished he cleaned me up and left the room. Then I put my robe on and went on my Merry way. My wife was waiting outside and asked me how my massage was and I just said it said it was fantastic. I feel really good.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Luvcock said:

I am sure no expert...I really don't know if that is normal. But, my guess is that it's not accidental. I have had massages ( I am female) and nobody has ever inadvertently touched my anus. 

So the question is. Why is it happening?....1. She gets off on being a tease? 2. Hinting a secondary business of a sexual nature. 3. She is just plain attracted to you. 4. It really is an accident and I am incorrect in suggesting it's not....

If you are interested in her, just ask her if she wants to go have a drink. If she is interested in you, she should say yes....You won't be naked under a sheet and should get an idea of how things play out as you converse. 

What a dreamy massage 😉

Thats what I was thinking. She definitely gets more adventurous with her hands each time. I have a very strong libido and get hard within seconds. The sheet is very thin so my rock hard erection is obvious. There have also been occasions when her breasts were resting on the back of my neck when she leans forward to massage my butt. Definitely a turn on! I forgot to mention in my previous post that its pretty obvious it is a turn on for her. Because after I get dressed and go out to pay her at the front desk, her nipples are very hard and showing through her shirt. It pleases me to know that its a turn on for her. Anyway I enjoy the massages for my muscles but also for the subtle erotic nature of her touch. I appreciate the feedback and more comments are welcome.

• Like 1