Official Community Forums Home

Freaky Fritz G Spot Vibe

nevabelle

• Review Team

Freaky Fritz!

After continually eyeing the different Fun Factory toys, I finally got to try one! When my latest box from TooTimid arrived, I pulled out the Freaky Fritz G Spot Vibe! It is an adorable snake shaped, bright red adjustable vibe. The first thing I noticed about the toy was it’s packaging. I really appreciated the fun and discreet (read: half naked girl free) packaging, which makes the toy much less intimidating than many toys.

FUN11533main.jpg

The toy is made of Silicone (use water based lube!), which has an amazing texture. The toy is soft without being overly pliable or bendy. It takes 2 AA batteries, which deliver an impressively strong but very quiet vibe. The spin nob on the bottom makes for tons of control as well.

Too excited to wait for my boyfriend to come home, I lubed up the toy and started playing. First I used the chin of the snake to cuddle my clit before inserting the toy. This was great! The details on the toy really add to your pleasure. After almost coming to orgasm from the head alone, I decided to try out this Freaky Fritz on my G Spot. I inserted the toy belly side up, and immediately felt its stimulation. The toy is nicely graduated from smaller towards the head to larger towards the tail, so it took me a little while to work it into myself. The girth was the most satisfying of any toy that I have tried yet, and I could feel the snakes nose pressing up against my g-spot almost immediately. Usually, I don’t have g-spot only orgasms, but felt one building quickly. Soon I was having a back bending – toe curling orgasm! Between the playful snake’s head and the ridges on his stomach, you’re sure to find an orgasm.

I recommend this toy to anyone a bit apprehensive about toys, it’s a toy filled with serious pleasure and tons of fun. The packaging and toy shape are fun and approachable, a great gift for a wife, girlfriend or friend. Get into a freaky fritz for this fun snake!!

He looks like a really cute snake to tame!!!