Official Community Forums Home

Luvcock

• Members

Her big, lush breasts were bouncing and swinging in time,  as splattering joy escaped  around the hard member that kept pounding  her tight glove. 

"Keep fucking me,, oh please...don't stop, don't stop, gawd it feels so good " she moaned 

He laughed and withdrew his dripping, firm cock, flipping  her legs out from her doggy position and  onto her back, diving down to grip her breasts and suck the hard peaks in between his teeth and tongue . Pulling and suckling them until they became quivering, substantial towers. "I choose what to do" he whispered. I'm going to torture you beyond begging. You're gonna want me so badly you'll be blind with lust."

She already felt blind...her aching womanhood feeling the desertion of his stiff rod. But as quickly as she lost him , he turned her mind to the next sensation. He sucked and twisted her nipples firmly with his teeth.  Then reached down and curved his finger up into her slick , wet opening. Reaching to strum her g- spot as he buried his head between her monstrous chest.  

"Oh, oh, oh I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum"; she screamed 

" Not so fast my pretty" he grinned. "You're not gonna get off that easy"

Grabbing her hips and licking down her chest, he raised her snapping torture to his mouth and latched onto her pink, pearly heat. Sucking and nibbling and teasing...'I say when you get to cum". Her spasming need  kept building and building.  She started shaking and crying. It didn't really matter that he wanted to be in charge.  She was climbing to a spectacular release.

Trembling and laughing she mutters; " it's hap uh.. hap, hap ...en..ing.. awww. 

Grabbing her hips more firmly, he yanks her body up and impales her with his rigid , purple appendage. Slamming hard inside as she spurts and cries out in ecstasy. 

He teased her, and taunted her, and gave her joy.  Finally filling her with his hot, silken, cock of steel. Totally spent and quivering, her body weight collapses onto the bed,  as holding up her pelvic bones  he finishes himself off. 

As finished off as she is...until the next time.

• Like 2

• Members

Once again I thank you...

I enjoy the writing. It comes very easy to me and then I read it and masterbate living through the story line. I like to go back and read different things I've written.  

• Members

You have quite a knack in storytelling. You also have quite a knack in getting guys hard

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Luvcock said:

Her big, lush breasts were bouncing and swinging in time,  as splattering joy escaped  around the hard member that kept pounding  her tight glove. 

"Keep fucking me,, oh please...don't stop, don't stop, gawd it feels so good " she moaned 

He laughed and withdrew his dripping, firm cock, flipping  her legs out from her doggy position and  onto her back, diving down to grip her breasts and suck the hard peaks in between his teeth and tongue . Pulling and suckling them until they became quivering, substantial towers. "I choose what to do" he whispered. I'm going to torture you beyond begging. You're gonna want me so badly you'll be blind with lust."

She already felt blind...her aching womanhood feeling the desertion of his stiff rod. But as quickly as she lost him , he turned her mind to the next sensation. He sucked and twisted her nipples firmly with his teeth.  Then reached down and curved his finger up into her slick , wet opening. Reaching to strum her g- spot as he buried his head between her monstrous chest.  

"Oh, oh, oh I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum"; she screamed 

" Not so fast my pretty" he grinned. "You're not gonna get off that easy"

Grabbing her hips and licking down her chest, he raised her snapping torture to his mouth and latched onto her pink, pearly heat. Sucking and nibbling and teasing...'I say when you get to cum". Her spasming need  kept building and building.  She started shaking and crying. It didn't really matter that he wanted to be in charge.  She was climbing to a spectacular release.

Trembling and laughing she mutters; " it's hap uh.. hap, hap ...en..ing.. awww. 

Grabbing her hips more firmly, he yanks her body up and impales her with his rigid , purple appendage. Slamming hard inside as she spurts and cries out in ecstasy. 

He teased her, and taunted her, and gave her joy.  Finally filling her with his hot, silken, cock of steel. Totally spent and quivering, her body weight collapses onto the bed,  as holding up her pelvic bones  he finishes himself off. 

As finished off as she is...until the next time.

I am hard

• Like 1