Official Community Forums Home

Ourselves masturbating

Rio

• Members

After getting back from fishing the river yesterday jumped into the shower. Soaping up felt so good I just had to continue and masturbate to climax. Got me thinking that it would be great to see the gals and guys on here masturbating in various ways. Show us your pictures or videos. Here's my contribution.

• Thanks 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

After getting back from fishing the river yesterday jumped into the shower. Soaping up felt so good I just had to continue and masturbate to climax. Got me thinking that it would be great to see the gals and guys on here masturbating in various ways. Show us your pictures or videos. Here's my contribution.

Looking good

• Members

Me??. Perhaps. Right now I am busy and shouldn't even be on here.  😉 TTYL 

• Members

Screenshot_20211203-074909_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a29d7afdfe919207243224a93a165d58.jpgRio, I can't get the  video you requested to upload.. No loss,, it is boring compared to watching a man handle himself. Men  move and twist their fist and have cum spew out. What makes  me cum, is a vibrator on my clit. Kind of liking watching paint dry. ...

I guess it's the thought that counts 🤷 

• Members

I'm so sorry. Would love to see that beautiful pussy of yours getting worked up. Guess I'll have to just use my imagination. At least you tried. I hope other girls and guys upload some of theirs.

• Like 1

• Members
39 minutes ago, Luvcock said:

Screenshot_20211203-074909_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a29d7afdfe919207243224a93a165d58.jpgRio, I can't get the  video you requested to upload.. No loss,, it is boring compared to watching a man handle himself. Men  move and twist their fist and have cum spew out. What makes  me cum, is a vibrator on my clit. Kind of liking watching paint dry. ...

I guess it's the thought that counts 🤷 

I like to blow on paint as it dries…😜

• Haha 1

• Members

My wife had never been with someone who would orally stimulate her click while manually stimulating her G spot with her favorite toy, also with a bullet vibrator in her ass. Now she claims that every orgasm is the best orgasm she’s ever had LOL. Who knew I would be 54 years oldBefore I found a sex partner who was satisfying and satisfied!

• Like 1

• Members
25 minutes ago, Rio said:

I'm so sorry. Would love to see that beautiful pussy of yours getting worked up. Guess I'll have to just use my imagination. At least you tried. I hope other girls and guys upload some of theirs.

I believe there is an older one of me from a year ago

• Members
7 minutes ago, pblo69 said:

My wife had never been with someone who would orally stimulate her click while manually stimulating her G spot with her favorite toy, also with a bullet vibrator in her ass. Now she claims that every orgasm is the best orgasm she’s ever had LOL. Who knew I would be 54 years oldBefore I found a sex partner who was satisfying and satisfied!

That is a great combo 

• Members
35 minutes ago, Rio said:

9 minutes ago, Luvcock said:

I believe there is an older one of me from a year ago

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Members

Thank you. Do you know what that got me doing this morning.

• Like 1

• Members

@ddkdjlI saw you posted a video and I went and clicked on it says unavailable. Damn I'm disappointed. I was hoping to watch somebody else masturbate.