Official Community Forums Home

Manager

Eager4Beaver

• Members

So my main store manger had been closing when I did on a coupe of nights when I worked retail.  One night she approached me at close and asked if I would stay as she had so etching to ask me. Lana was 10 years older than me but kept herself up quite well. So after close I went to the office and she called for anyone else in the store. No one called and she said with you being in the military can you help me with my flag pole at home. She showed me a couple of pics while leaning across my shoulder very close that I could feel her breath on my ear and neck.she expressed to make it right and being we had the next day off I offered to come look what was needed.

Next day I went to her house looked everything over and told her I would get a price and let her know. I did as I said and she asked if I could do it the following week on my day off and she offered me to swim in her pool afterwards. I got the stuff that was needed and went to her house at 10am. She greeted me at the door in a thirty and shorts and the more we talked the harder her nipples got.

I went out back and did my thing and from behind me I her her ask if I had brought my swim trunks. I told her yes and finished doing what I was doing and she showed me a bathroom to change. So I sat poolside for a bit then slid into the water and swam around. When I came up in the shallow end, she was standing there in a bikini and a tiny robe. As cool as the water felt I could not keep my eyes from glancing....until the chlorine started burning my eyes. Lana saw me and offered help so I could clearly see and told me to wrap a towel around myself and drop my shorts so I didn't drip through the house. She guide me to her shower stall and got the water going and left. As I rinsed my eyes and the warm water bit me as well as the sights I saw, I soaped up my hand and stormed briefly to ease the inner tension. I opened my eyes and saw her standing there and she open ten door and turned the water off .

She handed me a towel as I was still trying to hide myself in embarrassment and asked me to dry off. She told me she never seen a man stroke himself and she started touching and teasing me. I was out of the world and nervous yet so horny and aroused.

As she stroked me I removed her top then worked on her bottoms and she insisted we go to the bed. She was so wet, was so hard that I wanted to cum, but we had some great sensual fucking and after i came in her she licked me clean. What a way to have a day. TRUE STORY

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/21/2021 at 9:26 PM, Eager4Beaver said:

So my main store manger had been closing when I did on a coupe of nights when I worked retail.  One night she approached me at close and asked if I would stay as she had so etching to ask me. Lana was 10 years older than me but kept herself up quite well. So after close I went to the office and she called for anyone else in the store. No one called and she said with you being in the military can you help me with my flag pole at home. She showed me a couple of pics while leaning across my shoulder very close that I could feel her breath on my ear and neck.she expressed to make it right and being we had the next day off I offered to come look what was needed.

Next day I went to her house looked everything over and told her I would get a price and let her know. I did as I said and she asked if I could do it the following week on my day off and she offered me to swim in her pool afterwards. I got the stuff that was needed and went to her house at 10am. She greeted me at the door in a thirty and shorts and the more we talked the harder her nipples got.

I went out back and did my thing and from behind me I her her ask if I had brought my swim trunks. I told her yes and finished doing what I was doing and she showed me a bathroom to change. So I sat poolside for a bit then slid into the water and swam around. When I came up in the shallow end, she was standing there in a bikini and a tiny robe. As cool as the water felt I could not keep my eyes from glancing....until the chlorine started burning my eyes. Lana saw me and offered help so I could clearly see and told me to wrap a towel around myself and drop my shorts so I didn't drip through the house. She guide me to her shower stall and got the water going and left. As I rinsed my eyes and the warm water bit me as well as the sights I saw, I soaped up my hand and stormed briefly to ease the inner tension. I opened my eyes and saw her standing there and she open ten door and turned the water off .

She handed me a towel as I was still trying to hide myself in embarrassment and asked me to dry off. She told me she never seen a man stroke himself and she started touching and teasing me. I was out of the world and nervous yet so horny and aroused.

As she stroked me I removed her top then worked on her bottoms and she insisted we go to the bed. She was so wet, was so hard that I wanted to cum, but we had some great sensual fucking and after i came in her she licked me clean. What a way to have a day. TRUE STORY

Thanks. Wish I had something like that to share. Guess I'm just not lucky.