Official Community Forums Home

Assgasm

Rio

• Members

My wife and I were having a play date yesterday and she volunteered to give me a massage first. Put a bunch of massage oil on me and was rubbing my shoulders and back and my ass. She then used a wand massager on the same areas. When she went to get some more lotion she laid the wand down between my legs and it was massaging my balls. When she got back she squirted a bunch of lube on my ass and then inserted her finger. It felt amazing. She moved it in and out only about three or four times before I had totally exploded in orgasm. First time I've ever had an assgasm just from her fingers inserted in my ass. I was in such ecstasy that I I got up and told her to lay down on the bed and I sucked her clit, inserted my finger and played with her g-spot until she squirted. I then put another finger in her ass at the same time one was in her pussy and worked him in and out until she had another orgasm. I then fucked her until she had a third orgasm.

We both rolled over onto our backs and layed there in total Bliss  just staring at the ceiling. After a short time when she was finally relaxed she went down on me and started sucking my cock until I came again.

• Like 4

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

My wife and I were having a play date yesterday and she volunteered to give me a massage first. Put a bunch of massage oil on me and was rubbing my shoulders and back and my ass. She then used a wand massager on the same areas. When she went to get some more lotion she laid the wand down between my legs and it was massaging my balls. When she got back she squirted a bunch of lube on my ass and then inserted her finger. It felt amazing. She moved it in and out only about three or four times before I had totally exploded in orgasm. First time I've ever had an assgasm just from her fingers inserted in my ass. I was in such ecstasy that I I got up and told her to lay down on the bed and I sucked her clit, inserted my finger and played with her g-spot until she squirted. I then put another finger in her ass at the same time one was in her pussy and worked him in and out until she had another orgasm. I then fucked her until she had a third orgasm.

We both rolled over onto our backs and layed there in total Bliss  just staring at the ceiling. After a short time when she was finally relaxed she went down on me and started sucking my cock until I came again.

Just imagining the entire scene and got quite aroused, wishing someone would do the same for me

• Like 1

• Members

It was super sensual. I've been walking around with a hard-on for the last couple days just thinking about it

• Like 1