Official Community Forums Home

Watching wife fuck other guys.

Rob7160

• Members
1 minute ago, DewMan@1961 said:

My wife Mandy and her two sisters say the same thing about the shovel head of my cock as i slide it up inside of them

Yes, not only the g spot but she loves it on her a and o spots around her cervix. Our male friend is an expert at giving Kim these mind bending O's that most women never experience

• Like 2

• Members
Just now, Rob7160 said:

Yes, not only the g spot but she loves it on her a and o spots around her cervix. Our male friend is an expert at giving Kim these mind bending O's that most women never experience

One of the guys that fucked Kim last week had an upturned, or bent up cock with a shovel head  and Kim loved it!

• Like 2

• Members
2 minutes ago, Rob7160 said:

So she's into doggie style sex also WOW 💦💦💦 can't wait to get balls deep inside of her 🍑

• Members

One of the guys that fucked Kim last week had an upturned, or bent up cock with a shovel head  and Kim loved it!

The only thing she didn't like about the whole thing is she's had a raging UTI all week but is taking meds for it. We think it's because of her being fucked all night and because  she had different sperm from a different guy.

• Like 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

So she's into doggie style sex also WOW 💦💦💦 can't wait to get balls deep inside of her 🍑

Our friend  has her lay on pillows and  does her doggie style  to get a better angle on her a and o spots

• Members
3 minutes ago, Rob7160 said:

My cock is just a little bent upward 👆 and Mandy two sisters tell her that they can't get enough of it and the way I bring them to one of the hottest squirting oOoOO whenever I hit the right spot over and over again and again 🍑🎯

• Thanks 1

• Members
Just now, Rob7160 said:

Our friend  has her lay on pillows and  does her doggie style  to get a better angle on her a and o spots

We've seen pics of your big dick dew and that would definitely satisfy my little cockwhore!

• Thanks 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

My cock is just a little bent upward 👆 and Mandy two sisters tell her that they can't get enough of it and the way I bring them to one of the hottest squirting oOoOO whenever I hit the right spot over and over again and again 🍑🎯

Mmmm. You fuck her sisters too!

• Like 1

• Members

Mmmm. You fuck her sisters too!

I bet they always lust for your big cockhead like Kim does

• Members
6 minutes ago, Rob7160 said:

The only thing she didn't like about the whole thing is she's had a raging UTI all week but is taking meds for it. We think it's because of her being fucked all night and because  she had different sperm from a different guy.

Mandy and her sisters are walking around bowlegged for a few days afterwards and they are clean as a weasel with out any UTI at all

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/2/2022 at 7:01 AM, DewMan@1961 said:

Yes I do she gets all excited watching us and join us for me to pleasure her also 😉🤠

Hats off to you if you can get them to do it. I've always had a Incestuous vibe but no one to play with lol 

• Members
On 1/2/2022 at 6:56 AM, DewMan@1961 said:

1177565337_lovingthetasteofmyhusbandcum.gif.7193dd3d9986b95dd72a26631623adba.gif.f3fb0de8cb9280024214fdc34ea95f7c.gif.024cb6403a9b38dc2436335776b73d7f.gif.dfc9d58d5396ad045e4e7ac26fd7db22.gif

I want to be like this with my man at the end of everyday.

• Like 2

• Members
4 minutes ago, Anyia said:

I want to be like this with my man at the end of everyday.

Next time you do it tell us all about it.

• Members
On 12/27/2021 at 6:12 PM, Rob7160 said:

Had so much fun the other night. She initially had trouble getting two cocks in so I tried the CBD lube and got her drunked up and she got in sex swing and three guys fucked her and she got real loose. She got on bed lying belly to belly on one guy then he went into her while another guy went into her slowly pumping her doggie style  and she sucked the third guy also.after a few minutes my wife was moaning loudly and they came inside her , then the other guy went into her cum filled honey box! Sooooo.... hot to see their baby batter drip out of her. My wife and I passed out and I heard them play with her all night on and off. So fucking hot for both of us!

I would love to see video of that night

• Like 1