Official Community Forums Home

Watching wife fuck other guys.

Rob7160

• Members

I have shared with you all about my having a tiny non functioning micro penis and how our mutual male friend has been fucking my wife so good for me. Yes we are embarking on a new Journey  tonight as Kim has had a desire to have  a few other guys add to her fun tonight. I am so excited to see a giant creampie inside her tonight. We waited a few months for her birth control pills to make sure she doesn't get pregnant this time, as our mutual friend got her pregnant last time. Kim wants to take two cocks in her pussy at once. That's been a fantasy of hers and mine for a long time. Hopefully the whole thing goes well for all of us. Can't wait!!

• Like 4

• Members
7 minutes ago, Rob7160 said:

I have shared with you all about my having a tiny non functioning micro penis and how our mutual male friend has been fucking my wife so good for me. Yes we are embarking on a new Journey  tonight as Kim has had a desire to have  a few other guys add to her fun tonight. I am so excited to see a giant creampie inside her tonight. We waited a few months for her birth control pills to make sure she doesn't get pregnant this time, as our mutual friend got her pregnant last time. Kim wants to take two cocks in her pussy at once. That's been a fantasy of hers and mine for a long time. Hopefully the whole thing goes well for all of us. Can't wait!!

I'm going to try to be one of the men standing in the line to be DP and DVPing  Kim for you both Rob 7160   Gladly Mmmmm 💦💦💦💦💦

26.jpg.6b5935b022b32cabc8265373eb3131a3.jpg.87e521094dce4c61c141cc8bf578e744.jpg.786587558f3c114efa905fd55c43a7fd.jpg.c7e15c0e6c8a88947a6ec80161496b64.jpg

• Members
29 minutes ago, Rob7160 said:

Can't wait to hear how it goes

• Like 1

• Members
On 12/23/2021 at 4:41 PM, DewMan@1961 said:

I'm going to try to be one of the men standing in the line to be DP and DVPing  Kim for you both Rob 7160   Gladly Mmmmm 💦💦💦💦💦

26.jpg.6b5935b022b32cabc8265373eb3131a3.jpg.87e521094dce4c61c141cc8bf578e744.jpg.786587558f3c114efa905fd55c43a7fd.jpg.c7e15c0e6c8a88947a6ec80161496b64.jpg

I'm sure she would love your big cock!

• Like 1

• Members
28 minutes ago, NeverSuspect said:

Wow, I hope you guys had a wonderful time! My hubby is not up for sharing, so I will fantasize vicariously through her 😉😉

Had so much fun the other night. She initially had trouble getting two cocks in so I tried the CBD lube and got her drunked up and she got in sex swing and three guys fucked her and she got real loose. She got on bed lying belly to belly on one guy then he went into her while another guy went into her slowly pumping her doggie style  and she sucked the third guy also.after a few minutes my wife was moaning loudly and they came inside her , then the other guy went into her cum filled honey box! Sooooo.... hot to see their baby batter drip out of her. My wife and I passed out and I heard them play with her all night on and off. So fucking hot for both of us!

• Members
43 minutes ago, NeverSuspect said:

Wow, I hope you guys had a wonderful time! My hubby is not up for sharing, so I will fantasize vicariously through her 😉😉

Maybe he could roleplay this with himself and a dildo. While you whisper in his ear how  good it feels. Most men are wired to please their wives and fantasize about watching another guy's big cock pleasure their lady♥️

• Like 2

• Members
45 minutes ago, Rob7160 said:

Maybe he could roleplay this with himself and a dildo. While you whisper in his ear how  good it feels. Most men are wired to please their wives and fantasize about watching another guy's big cock pleasure their lady♥️

This is Dewey C and I would like to pleasure every husband wife on this site. Just let me know if you are interested and available lady's Mmmmm PM me

• Members
9 hours ago, NeverSuspect said:

That is so fucking hot 😂🥵🥵 Whew! 
I also have CBD lube and I loooove it, best stuff ever! 
I recently got an ultra soft silicone anal plug I’ll be trying to dp him with, and I’d like to get a good dildo to do it with.. He’s gotten jealous of past exploit stores so I hesitate to bring up multiple men fantasies.. but I’m trying to work him into it 😉 

The Vixen Creations "Johnny " dildo is very realistic and lifelike . Kim loves sucking on that as well as the super realistic Real Cock 2 which is bigger at 8x2 inches. Kim said both feel very much like real guys cocks. Kim was not really into doing this until I kept telling her how  much fun she would have. Because of my micro penis condition I started using dildos on her a few years ago. I noticed she had huge orgasms and when she was in the throes of her orgasms I would whisper in her ear how much I wanted her to cum on a real man's cock. Eventually she wanted this but took some time and work before it happened💋❤️👅

• Members
17 hours ago, Rob7160 said:

Had so much fun the other night. She initially had trouble getting two cocks in so I tried the CBD lube and got her drunked up and she got in sex swing and three guys fucked her and she got real loose. She got on bed lying belly to belly on one guy then he went into her while another guy went into her slowly pumping her doggie style  and she sucked the third guy also.after a few minutes my wife was moaning loudly and they came inside her , then the other guy went into her cum filled honey box! Sooooo.... hot to see their baby batter drip out of her. My wife and I passed out and I heard them play with her all night on and off. So fucking hot for both of us!

Wow!!  That's so hot!!!  I got so hard reading it I had to stroke one out.😈😈💦💦

• Members
16 hours ago, cirrus20 said:

Wow!!  That's so hot!!!  I got so hard reading it I had to stroke one out.😈😈💦💦Did you jack off to my wife's pics? Kim likes guys to do that. 😋

• Members

I want your fat cock in my wife's honey hole!

• Thanks 1

• Members

Did Vigor pills give you this?

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, DewMan@1961 said:

No i don't need any pill to get me hard like this. Mandy always known how to get it up for me 😂 lol 😆

Awesome! Wish I had your cock,Kim loves thick cocks like yours. Having a micro penis sucks when your wife's x had a big cock. 

• Thanks 1

• Members
Just now, Rob7160 said:

Awesome! Wish I had your cock,Kim loves thick cocks like yours. Having a micro penis sucks when your wife's x had a big cock. 

I have tried pumps pills, traction devices but nothing works! The only good thing about having a tiny dick that doesn't work is that I can watch other guys fuck Kim. She knows I like that and her and I know she has womanly needs that have to be met. Better me watching her fuck than her being tempted to step outside our marriage behind my back.

• Like 1

• Members
Just now, Rob7160 said:

Are you anywhere near Blanchester Ohio?

Kim has commented to me about your fat meaty cock.

• Like 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, Rob7160 said:

I have tried pumps pills, traction devices but nothing works! The only good thing about having a tiny dick that doesn't work is that I can watch other guys fuck Kim. She knows I like that and her and I know she has womanly needs that have to be met. Better me watching her fuck than her being tempted to step outside our marriage behind my back.

Yes I could not agree with you more on that. You can watch me fuck her beautiful pussy anytime !!!

• Members
5 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Yes I could not agree with you more on that. You can watch me fuck her beautiful pussy anytime !!!

I know she loved your dick pic. She also noted about your big mushroom head. Kim has a thing about them really hitting her g spot good. 

• Like 1