Official Community Forums Home

Male Orgasm

Nisleis

I was looking through the forums and stumbled upon the old post by vivaceme on 10-24-06, and I have a similar problem right now, but I am younger...

I have been dating my girlfriend for almost 6 months now, but recently in the past few weeks I haven't been able to orgasm during sex. The turning point was during a night a week or 2 ago where she noticed that I didn't go and brought it up... We didn't talk about it, just acknowledged that it had occured.. Problem is, ever since then I haven't been able to ejaculate (we've had sex 3-5 times since that night).

I do masturbate still, and everything down there still works. I'm also not on any medication or drugs; and we've tried having sex with and without alcohol involved, both to same result of her orgasming, while I do not.

Am I just putting too much pressure on myself over not being able to go and I just need to relax? Should I try to push for something different position wise? (Can a person actually getting "bored" with a position to that extreme? [All we do is missionary, and her on top facing me])

• Members

;) OK, here goes.....

YES, you can get bored doing the same positions - or that particular position isn't as stimulating for YOU as it may be for HER. I would suggest reading my article on positions and switching it up a bit. Perhaps Doggy Style might be more of your liking.

ALSO, I would suggest to you that you may be prohibiting yourself from ejaculating because of pregnancy scares. Men who are not ready for children (and at 20, you probably aren't) can really get a mental block about it. Especially if your girl is not on birth control - and even if she is - that is still a scary prospect. You should ALWAYS be practicing safe sex too.

If you can cum while masturbating - is it quick, slow, take a long time? The reason I ask is, most men can make themselves cum faster than during sex. So, if you can - you have no "plumbing" issues. I would suggest that maybe you are under too much pressure - not only to cum - but to please your lover.

Try doing more foreplay, have her give you a bj and see if you can cum then. No fear of pregnancy there.

Definitely keep talking to one another - it is a good thing to talk and be listened to - and to listen as well. Also, are you enjoying the sex? Does it feel good and you just can't climax? IF so, consider yourself lucky - many men don't last a minute, none the less your issue!

Good luck and please post back with more information!

Mikayla