Official Community Forums Home

Brittany

Eager4Beaver

• Members

Brittany had invited me to come spend a couple of days with her when she was on vacation, so drove to where she was staying. We had never meet face to face, but had video chatted many times. Per her instructions when I arrived I was to text her and get a room key from the front desk under the name she said to give them.

I made my way up to the floor she was on and found the room. I knocked and just as I was putting the key in the slot she opened the door. Not sure if my heart jumped out of my mouth or my cock ripped through my jeans, but there stood this incredibly hot woman. Shoulder length hair, petite body, eyes that melted me like butter. She was wearing jeans and a short sleeve sweater that showed off her amazing figure. She invited me in and we hugged and talked briefly at least until I had to use the bathroom after a long drive. When I came out there she was laying on the bed in her silky boy shorts and her top with the cutest smile. She patted the bed beside her , so I went and sat beside her. My eyes surfed her body over and over and I placed my hand on her thigh. She moved her legs and I could see some wetness in the crotch of her shorts and she said, I think you have too many clothes on Mister. I stood up managed to get my jeans off without tipping over and as i was pulling my T-shirt off she had fished my throbbing cock out of my boxers and I felt the warm wetness of her mouth take my cock in. As my boxers hit the floor as well as my shirt I looked to see her eyes staring up as me as she worked her mouth back and forth working some amazing magic with her mouth. She laid back not missing a beat and I managed to get her silky shorts off revealing her smooth shaved pussy with a very neatly trimmed patch just above her clit.  I ran my finger across her clit and through her lips feeling how wet she was and slipped my finger inside her while rubbing her clit with the palm of my hands. Soft moans and whimpers escaped from her and she stopped giving me a blowjob long enough to peel her top off revealing a perfect pair of breasts. Her nipples were pink, but so hard. I pulled my cock from her mouth and began kissing and sucking on her breasts and nipples. She ran her fingers through my hair and I felt a warm gush of juice flow from her. She said, Come fuck me. So I moved onto the bed in between her legs and began by licking her wet pussy, tasting her sweetness and sucked on her clit before moving up and pressing the head of my cock against her open wet lips. Slowly I worked my cock inside of her hearing her gasp as I sunk myself in her all the way. With every thrust her breasts had that perky jiggle and her areolas began getting goosebumps. I changed up my thrusts from deep and hard to shallow and would pull out and rub my cock over her swollen clit and slip it back in to her her say she was cumming again. As her orgasm eased I pulled out and had her get on her hands and knees. I went down on her from behind, running my tongue from her clit through her wet lips tasting her sweet juices and then began rimming her cute asshole and poking my tongue in a bit. I moved up behind her and worked my cock back inside her, grabbing her butt cheeks and spreading them to watch my cock drive into her hard. As she orgasmed I could feel her pussy contract through the waves of her orgasm and then she turned her head as if looking back, but her eyes were closed and mouth slightly open and soon I bean shooting a load deep into her. As I rested back on my legs catching my breath, Brittany turn around and began sucking on my cock cleaning off our cum.

We laid beside each other and in a seductive yet playful voice she said, Catch your breath and get ready for Round Two because its my turn

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 12/25/2021 at 6:04 PM, Eager4Beaver said:

Brittany had invited me to come spend a couple of days with her when she was on vacation, so drove to where she was staying. We had never meet face to face, but had video chatted many times. Per her instructions when I arrived I was to text her and get a room key from the front desk under the name she said to give them.

I made my way up to the floor she was on and found the room. I knocked and just as I was putting the key in the slot she opened the door. Not sure if my heart jumped out of my mouth or my cock ripped through my jeans, but there stood this incredibly hot woman. Shoulder length hair, petite body, eyes that melted me like butter. She was wearing jeans and a short sleeve sweater that showed off her amazing figure. She invited me in and we hugged and talked briefly at least until I had to use the bathroom after a long drive. When I came out there she was laying on the bed in her silky boy shorts and her top with the cutest smile. She patted the bed beside her , so I went and sat beside her. My eyes surfed her body over and over and I placed my hand on her thigh. She moved her legs and I could see some wetness in the crotch of her shorts and she said, I think you have too many clothes on Mister. I stood up managed to get my jeans off without tipping over and as i was pulling my T-shirt off she had fished my throbbing cock out of my boxers and I felt the warm wetness of her mouth take my cock in. As my boxers hit the floor as well as my shirt I looked to see her eyes staring up as me as she worked her mouth back and forth working some amazing magic with her mouth. She laid back not missing a beat and I managed to get her silky shorts off revealing her smooth shaved pussy with a very neatly trimmed patch just above her clit.  I ran my finger across her clit and through her lips feeling how wet she was and slipped my finger inside her while rubbing her clit with the palm of my hands. Soft moans and whimpers escaped from her and she stopped giving me a blowjob long enough to peel her top off revealing a perfect pair of breasts. Her nipples were pink, but so hard. I pulled my cock from her mouth and began kissing and sucking on her breasts and nipples. She ran her fingers through my hair and I felt a warm gush of juice flow from her. She said, Come fuck me. So I moved onto the bed in between her legs and began by licking her wet pussy, tasting her sweetness and sucked on her clit before moving up and pressing the head of my cock against her open wet lips. Slowly I worked my cock inside of her hearing her gasp as I sunk myself in her all the way. With every thrust her breasts had that perky jiggle and her areolas began getting goosebumps. I changed up my thrusts from deep and hard to shallow and would pull out and rub my cock over her swollen clit and slip it back in to her her say she was cumming again. As her orgasm eased I pulled out and had her get on her hands and knees. I went down on her from behind, running my tongue from her clit through her wet lips tasting her sweet juices and then began rimming her cute asshole and poking my tongue in a bit. I moved up behind her and worked my cock back inside her, grabbing her butt cheeks and spreading them to watch my cock drive into her hard. As she orgasmed I could feel her pussy contract through the waves of her orgasm and then she turned her head as if looking back, but her eyes were closed and mouth slightly open and soon I bean shooting a load deep into her. As I rested back on my legs catching my breath, Brittany turn around and began sucking on my cock cleaning off our cum.

We laid beside each other and in a seductive yet playful voice she said, Catch your breath and get ready for Round Two because its my turn

Damn that’s a hot story!

• Like 2