Official Community Forums Home

Work Story 1

sassnclass

• Members

This is just a made-up story. 

She tries to focus on the road as she thinks back to what happened.  The excitement still tingles from her core to fingertips.  Her heartbeat has not slowed down since she left the building.  Did she imagine it all?  She replays each detail over in her mind, while keeping focus on the freeway as she heads home.

They had been “work friends” for a couple years.  They only spoke at work, but the nature of their jobs threw them together frequently.  They often had meetings and serious work conversations in each other’s offices.  Most of those meetings were about sensitive topics, so the door remained closed. 

Today had been a typical day and they had been meeting in her office.  It was towards the end of the day and most of the others had left for the day.  They were trying to get a project wrapped up, so they just kept pushing through.  She was at her computer, and he was pacing in front of her desk as he sometimes did as he worked through a specific problem.  He stopped suddenly and said, “Does your shoulder hurt?”

“What?  Why?”  She was surprised out of her focus on the project.

“You keep rubbing it.”

She hadn’t realized she was doing that.  She didn’t have the best posture when working.  “I guess.”

He went to the door and locked it. Then he reached over and closed the blinds on the window that faced the hallway.  She felt a flutter in her core.  He had never done that before.  He walked around her desk and came up behind her.  She looked up at him from her chair, “Um…what are you doing?”

He placed a hand on the back of her chair and said, “I’m going to rub your shoulders for you.  We don’t want anyone walking in the door and getting the wrong idea.  That okay?”

“Uh…sure.”  He had never offered a massage before, had never touched her beyond her hand or maybe a quick hug.

He moved her hair away from her shoulders and his fingertips brushed her neck.  She was surprised at the warmth that spread from his touch.  She thought to herself, why am I responding like this?

He started to massage her shoulders with strong hands.  She couldn’t help the sigh that escaped.  She started to close her eyes and then sat up straighter to stay focused.

“Relax.” He said firmly.  The command in his voice caused a tightening in her core.

She took a deep breath and tried to relax.  It did feel good.  But it was wreaking havoc on her system.  Her pulse was racing.  She could feel the flush spreading across her face, neck, and breasts.  She could feel moisture developing between her legs.

He was so close to her, and his touch felt so good.  She let out a slight moan and he paused.

“If you keep making those sounds, I may need to adjust myself.” 

Did she hear him correctly?  When she didn’t reply he continued, but his hands moved down her arms, still kneading.  His fingers brushed the side of her breasts and then came back up to her shoulders.  She couldn’t hold back another soft moan.

He stopped said, “Tell me no.”

She turned her chair around to look up at him but remained sitting.

“What?” she asked him.  His eyes were intense, his face slight flushed. The hands that hand been on her were clenched at his sides. When she looked directly forward, she could see the obvious outline of his cock in his pants.  She licked her lips out of reflex.

“Fuck,” his voice sounded rough.  “Tell me to leave now if that’s what you want.”

Her mind was having trouble catching up.  So, he was as affected as she was by his touching?  She wanted to see what would happen if she let it.  She wanted to see if she could make him loose some of that control.

“Don’t leave.” She couldn’t believe that was her voice…it sounded so breathy.

He put both hands in her hair and tilted her head back.  His lips were on hers, his tongue entering her mouth.  She felt like she couldn’t catch her breath.  She reached in front of her and grabbed a hold of his waist.  Suddenly she wanted to touch him.  All she could think about was freeing his cock and wrapping her lips around him.

As she released the snap of his pants, he broke the kiss and stood up.  His hands went to the front of her blouse, and he undid each button until he revealed her lacy bra.  He ran a finger along the tip of the bra as she lowered his zipper.

She maneuvered his pants so she could reach into his boxers and caress his length.  He swore under his breath as he freed each of her breasts by pushing the cups of her bra down.  He cupped her breasts and then gently pinched her already puckered nipples.

His gaze didn’t leave her breasts as he said, “I have fantasized a lot about these beauties.”

That information was stored to analyze later as she freed his cock and stroked it.  She felt mesmerized by how firm and smooth it felt in her hands.  She licked her lips again and looked up at him.  “May I taste you?”

He growled out, “Fuck yes!”

She leaned forward and licked the moisture from the tip.  His hands went to her hair and held it out of the way behind her head.  She licked him for a bit, enjoying his taste.  Then she took him into her mouth.  It had been some time since she had a cock in her mouth and she did not realize how much she missed it, how much she loved hearing what it was doing to him.  She continued until she took as much as she could.  She sucked and licked and worked him like he was her favorite treat. 

His hands became firm on her head, “If you don’t want me to come in your mouth, you should stop now.”

For some reason that just spurred her on more.  She hummed slightly, causing him to swear, and she continued.  He fisted his hands in her hair and encouraged her movements.  I wasn’t painful, but his control made her even wetter. She felt him tense and then pulse into her mouth, she swallowed several times until he finished.  She licked him a bit more and then pulled away.    

He leaned back against the wall, breathing heavily.  “Give me a second and I will take care of you.”

She smiled and began to straighten her bra and buttoning up her blouse. “We should wrap up here, I bet security has started their rounds.”  She closed documents and shut down her computer.  When she turned around, she saw he had put himself back in his pants and was zipping up. 

He grabbed her hand and pulled her to him, “Are you sure?  I want to take care of you.”

“Yes.  Next time?”  She smiled at him…feeling a bit shy.

“Oh, there will be a next time,” he said.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Starving said:

Wow what a 🥵 story! Thank you for sharing! I also think you have beautiful lips 😃and love the color!

Thanks, glad you enjoyed the story. ☺️

• Members
4 hours ago, sassnclass said:

This is just a made-up story. 

She tries to focus on the road as she thinks back to what happened.  The excitement still tingles from her core to fingertips.  Her heartbeat has not slowed down since she left the building.  Did she imagine it all?  She replays each detail over in her mind, while keeping focus on the freeway as she heads home.

They had been “work friends” for a couple years.  They only spoke at work, but the nature of their jobs threw them together frequently.  They often had meetings and serious work conversations in each other’s offices.  Most of those meetings were about sensitive topics, so the door remained closed. 

Today had been a typical day and they had been meeting in her office.  It was towards the end of the day and most of the others had left for the day.  They were trying to get a project wrapped up, so they just kept pushing through.  She was at her computer, and he was pacing in front of her desk as he sometimes did as he worked through a specific problem.  He stopped suddenly and said, “Does your shoulder hurt?”

“What?  Why?”  She was surprised out of her focus on the project.

“You keep rubbing it.”

She hadn’t realized she was doing that.  She didn’t have the best posture when working.  “I guess.”

He went to the door and locked it. Then he reached over and closed the blinds on the window that faced the hallway.  She felt a flutter in her core.  He had never done that before.  He walked around her desk and came up behind her.  She looked up at him from her chair, “Um…what are you doing?”

He placed a hand on the back of her chair and said, “I’m going to rub your shoulders for you.  We don’t want anyone walking in the door and getting the wrong idea.  That okay?”

“Uh…sure.”  He had never offered a massage before, had never touched her beyond her hand or maybe a quick hug.

He moved her hair away from her shoulders and his fingertips brushed her neck.  She was surprised at the warmth that spread from his touch.  She thought to herself, why am I responding like this?

He started to massage her shoulders with strong hands.  She couldn’t help the sigh that escaped.  She started to close her eyes and then sat up straighter to stay focused.

“Relax.” He said firmly.  The command in his voice caused a tightening in her core.

She took a deep breath and tried to relax.  It did feel good.  But it was wreaking havoc on her system.  Her pulse was racing.  She could feel the flush spreading across her face, neck, and breasts.  She could feel moisture developing between her legs.

He was so close to her, and his touch felt so good.  She let out a slight moan and he paused.

“If you keep making those sounds, I may need to adjust myself.” 

Did she hear him correctly?  When she didn’t reply he continued, but his hands moved down her arms, still kneading.  His fingers brushed the side of her breasts and then came back up to her shoulders.  She couldn’t hold back another soft moan.

He stopped said, “Tell me no.”

She turned her chair around to look up at him but remained sitting.

“What?” she asked him.  His eyes were intense, his face slight flushed. The hands that hand been on her were clenched at his sides. When she looked directly forward, she could see the obvious outline of his cock in his pants.  She licked her lips out of reflex.

“Fuck,” his voice sounded rough.  “Tell me to leave now if that’s what you want.”

Her mind was having trouble catching up.  So, he was as affected as she was by his touching?  She wanted to see what would happen if she let it.  She wanted to see if she could make him loose some of that control.

“Don’t leave.” She couldn’t believe that was her voice…it sounded so breathy.

He put both hands in her hair and tilted her head back.  His lips were on hers, his tongue entering her mouth.  She felt like she couldn’t catch her breath.  She reached in front of her and grabbed a hold of his waist.  Suddenly she wanted to touch him.  All she could think about was freeing his cock and wrapping her lips around him.

As she released the snap of his pants, he broke the kiss and stood up.  His hands went to the front of her blouse, and he undid each button until he revealed her lacy bra.  He ran a finger along the tip of the bra as she lowered his zipper.

She maneuvered his pants so she could reach into his boxers and caress his length.  He swore under his breath as he freed each of her breasts by pushing the cups of her bra down.  He cupped her breasts and then gently pinched her already puckered nipples.

His gaze didn’t leave her breasts as he said, “I have fantasized a lot about these beauties.”

That information was stored to analyze later as she freed his cock and stroked it.  She felt mesmerized by how firm and smooth it felt in her hands.  She licked her lips again and looked up at him.  “May I taste you?”

He growled out, “Fuck yes!”

She leaned forward and licked the moisture from the tip.  His hands went to her hair and held it out of the way behind her head.  She licked him for a bit, enjoying his taste.  Then she took him into her mouth.  It had been some time since she had a cock in her mouth and she did not realize how much she missed it, how much she loved hearing what it was doing to him.  She continued until she took as much as she could.  She sucked and licked and worked him like he was her favorite treat. 

His hands became firm on her head, “If you don’t want me to come in your mouth, you should stop now.”

For some reason that just spurred her on more.  She hummed slightly, causing him to swear, and she continued.  He fisted his hands in her hair and encouraged her movements.  I wasn’t painful, but his control made her even wetter. She felt him tense and then pulse into her mouth, she swallowed several times until he finished.  She licked him a bit more and then pulled away.    

He leaned back against the wall, breathing heavily.  “Give me a second and I will take care of you.”

She smiled and began to straighten her bra and buttoning up her blouse. “We should wrap up here, I bet security has started their rounds.”  She closed documents and shut down her computer.  When she turned around, she saw he had put himself back in his pants and was zipping up. 

He grabbed her hand and pulled her to him, “Are you sure?  I want to take care of you.”

“Yes.  Next time?”  She smiled at him…feeling a bit shy.

“Oh, there will be a next time,” he said.

Sometimes the "not real" stories are better than the real ones. Wow, thank you. Perhaps you should do a book of those and sell it.

• Like 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, tiger48 said:

Sometimes the "not real" stories are better than the real ones. Wow, thank you. Perhaps you should do a book of those and sell it.

Wow, thanks.  I am working on the next section.

• Like 2