Official Community Forums Home

Work Story Part 2

sassnclass

• Members

This is just a made up story.  Part one was posted under the very creative title, "Work Story Part 1".  😉

She had replayed the scene from her office over and over throughout the night.  She had replayed it in bed as she rubbed her vibrator against her clit and then plunged it into pussy.  She had replayed it in the shower this morning as she touched herself and used the handheld shower head to hit all the right spots.  She thought of it again as she drove to work.

Her nerves increased as she got closer and closer to her office building.  Even though he said there was going to be a next time, she wasn’t sure what she was going to say to him today.

She parked her car and walked into the building.  She couldn’t help but look around as she headed towards her office.  She made it to her desk without seeing him.  She started her day and tried to focus on her work.  It was difficult.  She kept checking her email and texts to see if he would reach out to her.  She made it through the morning and then noticed the time, maybe he would want to have lunch and discuss what happened.  Just as she was about to text him, he appeared in her doorway.

He looked the same as always, but his eyes seemed more intense as he looked at her.

She cleared her throat and said, “Hi, I
um
I was just going to text you.”

He smiled and said, “Good. Let’s go to lunch.”

She started to say more, but he said, “I’ll meet you at my car in fifteen.”  Then he walked away.

Okay then, she thought. 

He did not say anything as she got into his car or as they pulled out of the driveway.  She wasn’t sure if she should start the conversation or wait for him.  She never felt this awkward around him before.

He finally said, “You okay with a drive-thru?  I want privacy when we talk.”

“Sure, quick is good.”

He chuckled and said, “Sometimes.  I like when I can take my time too.”

She laughed and felt herself blush.

After they picked up lunch, he pulled behind a strip mall and parked.  They ate quickly mostly in silence.  Again, she decided she should start the conversation.

She put away the remaining part of her sandwich and said, “So
yesterday
that was unexpected.”

He turned to face her with his back against the car door, “I am not going to lie and say I haven’t thought about it before.”

“Really?”

He let out a laugh, “Hell yes!  Haven’t you?”

She had always been honest with him and didn’t want that to stop now, “I didn’t think you were attracted to me.”

He laughed again, “You never think anyone is attracted to you unless they grab your ass.  Not really something I can do at work
not that it’s my style to randomly grab someone’s ass.”  He paused and then continued, “I still owe you.  Wanna cum for me before we go back to work?"

She felt herself grow warm again and wet at his words.  She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out, so she swallowed.

He said, “I get that you like to give up control and that you want me to lead.  But you’re gonna have to use your words with me until I know we’re on the same page.  Understand?”

She nodded her head.

His eyes narrowed as he said, “Not good enough.  Do you want me to make you cum?  Yes, or no?”

She swallowed and said, “Yes.”

He stayed where he was and looked at her skirt, “Are you wearing panties?”

“Of course.”

His expression didn’t change, “Take them off and give them to me.” 

Her eyes grew wide, and she paused for a second, but then moved her hands under her skirt and raised her ass up enough to slide her now damp panties down her legs.  She slid out of her shoes to make it easier to remove them.  She could feel her cheeks redden as she reached out to give them to him.

He took the panties from her and brought them to his face briefly and inhaled.  Then he put them in his pocket and then said, “Spread your legs for me.”

She did as he asked and then moved closer to her, he touched her cheek and then brought his lips to hers.  She couldn’t resist the soft moan as his tongue touched hers.  She felt his hand on her leg through her skirt.  He pushed up the material to bare her thighs.  His fingers then slid along the inside of her leg and slowly moved up to her aching center.  She loved the feel of his calloused fingertips.  Something about men’s hands always turned her on.

She could feel herself growing wetter.  She could not hold back arching closer as his fingers reached the lips of her sex.   He pulled back from kissing her and muttered, “Easy now, not much room in here for me to keep you still. Relax and let me touch you.”

He didn’t wait for a response as he continued to explore her with his fingers.  He stroked her slit.  She knew she was very wet just by how smoothly he was able to move through her folds.

“Fuck, you are wet
so slick for me.”  Her voice was rough and caused her pulse to speed up.

She realized that she was holding on to his forearm lightly, just to feel the strength there as he stroked her.

“Lift your shirt for me, I want your tits out of your bra and your nipples ready for my mouth.”

She immediately pulled her top up and the cups of her bra down.  He growled out his approval and pulled her right nipple into his mouth.  At the same time his fingers pinched at her clit.  She could not control her gasp and moan.  She focused on staying still and not pushing against his fingers.

He popped off her nipple and then moved to the left one and took it in his mouth, sucking and nibbling on it gently.  His fingers moved down, and he slid one inside of her aching pussy. 

She couldn’t help but cry out, “That feels so good!”

He hummed his response against her breast.  He then slid a second finger inside and worked her clit with his thumb.  She felt herself trembling and could not stop her body from riding his fingers and pressing forward slightly.  She could feel her orgasm building.  She had not been touched like this in so long and he definitely knew what he was doing. 

His hands sped up and pressed a bit deeper, hitting the perfect spot.  She arched closer to him and came hard, little spots dancing in front of her closed eyes as she cried out her pleasure.  He kept pressing on her clit, drawing out the spasms in her body.

As she came back down to earth, she felt him withdraw his fingers and lean back in his seat.  She watched as he licked his fingers clean.

“Fuck, you taste good.” He watched her as he said, “It will be my tongue on your pussy next time.  And you will be riding my cock soon.  But now, we have to get back to work.”

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members

@sassnclassmade up or wishful thinking?  Whichever, it is hot. Looking forward to reading more. It sounds like you might have another profession like the authors you read.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
5 minutes ago, Lighthouses22 said:

Oh shit, we need story 3.  What an erotic story.  Needing more please 

Thanks! Work Story 3 is posted.  Just scroll down...it us there.