Official Community Forums Home

Recommendations Requested

• Members

I love my glass dildo...a lot.

But I am looking for recommendations on a dildo that I can slide inside under my clothes and keep in while I work at my desk at home. Just want to be able to ride it when the craving or need comes up.

Thinking maybe something designed like a plug. I want it to be secreet, but satisfying. I appreciate any recommendations or thoughts.

• Like 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, Starving said:

My wife has a jelly dildo that is really comfortable and she does the same thing. She tucks it up in there and rides it while doing things at home. It is much more comfortable than the glass ones. It also vibrates 😃. I hope this helps!

Thanks!

• Members
2 minutes ago, NeverSuspect said:

This might be intriguing :) I have SquarePegs blunt anal plug and I LOVE IT lol.. It is super soft, and made of silicone so you can sanitize it. 
I’ll be also getting one of their dildos soon as it’s squishiness has so much give I’m interested in using it for DP play and solo. 
I was so impressed with the one I have, this one sounds great. 
All the reviews say it is secure and because it’s super soft I imagine comfortable for long term wear- my fav part of the plug is that I can move sit etc comfortably. https://www.squarepegtoys.com/shop/g-squeeze/

Thanks! Thise do look interesting.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I think I need a jelly dildo to wear. Always horny and always on the look out for my toys. I can never half enough lol... until I get the real thing. A sex buddy(friend with benefits).☀️

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 2/24/2022 at 7:29 AM, Lonely and divorced said:

I think I need a jelly dildo to wear. Always horny and always on the look out for my toys. I can never half enough lol... until I get the real thing. A sex buddy(friend with benefits).☀️

Learn how to use them on someone