Official Community Forums Home

Chilling at the house

Anyia

• Members

It was a usual Saturday. My man was sitting on the couch, and I was working at the house. I doing my usually. I was making up the beds, mopping the floor, doing some things he asked me to do. He wanted me to clean the bathrooms and fix him a snack. I did. He asked me to get him a beer from the fridge and some salsa for the chips he was eating and I did. Then he wanted me to clean the ceiling fans and fold his clothes so I did. When I finally sat down the couch, we cuddled. He said,' he's been horny all day watching me work so he wanted me to pull his boxers down and suck his dick, so I did. We was moaning and saying things like, 'that feels so good baby. Oh Oh, Oh my fucking god you slut bitch. Then he asked me to put his balls in the my mouth. I did and hummed for a little bit. Then he wanted me to get down to his ass hole, and I licked it a little bit. He was jerking off, and he said come back to the cock. I got your reward. I put his cock in my mouth and he pulled out for a minute to cum on my face. It was a load. Before I cleaned up, he wanted to look at my cum covered face. He was delighted and turned on and so was I eye.  I love obeying my man. 

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Rio said:

You should have asked him to lick his cum off your face

That would have been hot. I love his cum. Later, I gathered some off my face with my finger and licked it. 

• Members

Thanks for sharing the way you like to please your man, or men.

• Members

This is an example of what his load looked like.

526x298.9.webp

• Like 2

• Members
3 minutes ago, Starving said:

Wow that’s impressive!

It tastes good on top of that. He knows what I like. 

• Like 1

• Members
23 minutes ago, Starving said:

My wife loves mine also. She is cum crazy and can’t seem to get enough!

That's a beautiful thing. She enjoys your climax. That's awesome. When my man is all worked up and horny, I know it's because of me. I want bask in orgasms and be covered in it. More women really need to see the joy on it. It sounds like you got a good wife.

• Members
1 minute ago, Starving said:

Yes ma’am I sure do and it also sounds like your man has a wonderful lady! Thank you 

Thank you. He is my favorite hobby, my favorite joy, the favorite part of my life. 

• Like 1