Official Community Forums Home

I get to dominate now.

Anyia

• Members

It's a Sunday afternoon. I was sashaying from the kitchen with some homemade pepperoni and sausage pizza. He was eager to get his food. He was patting his hand on his lab, so I sat on his lap with pizza in a plate. We were watching an old episode of the Rockford Files on IMBD. We both loved that show. I was feeding him a slice of pizza and the before fed my pizza, he rolled it up and slowly put it in my mouth. I grabbed it and started doing my blow job motions with it before I ate it. We snuggled and then he asked me, 'Do you like me dominating all the time?' I told him, 'You know I do.'

Before I go on with the story, Like I've said before when we met, he was all shy, nervous and was someone you wouldn't think would be a dominant, powerhouse in the bed room. Our arrangement ended up changing  him for the good. Deep down, even the new dominant man, remained a sweetheart. 

Anyway, he asked, 'Could you dominate me this time?' I smiled and said, 'I sure can baby. What do you want?' He told me some things that kind of shocked me but didn't bother me at all.  I liked it. It started innocently with me saying you've been bad boy. Then, I went down stairs and came back up to the living room with a number of things. I entered with a ball gag, a blindfold, a 10-inch, strap on dildo, whips, a dog collar. Stuff we haven't used before, but we were in the mood this time. I told to get his clothes off and come to me. He did. I got behind him and started kissing him and grabbing his cock a little bit. Then, I pushed him against the wall and said spread'em. He was asking what I was going to do? I told him to shut up worm. I put the ball gag around his mouth. I smacked his ass on each cheek a few times. I got the whip out and hit him lightly on the back and ass. Then, I got some ky out and picked up the strap on dildo. He told me one of his fantasies was getting pegged. I ordered him to poke that ass out a little more.  I rubbed some ky on that dildo and on his cute butt hole. Then,  I started rubbing that fake dick on his hole. I began to work it a little. You could feel him tense up  and hear him moan through his gag. Then, I started pounding that ass. I was screaming, 'yyou like that bitch?!.You like it?! He was steadily moaning and even squealing at times. 

Then I turned him around and took that gag out of his mouth. He was breathing hard. His cock was standing straight at attention. I had my whip. I was ordering him to get on all fours as I was steadily whipping him. Then, I got that dog collar with a chain. I started walking him into the dining room and into the kitchen. He was my dog. My pet at that moment.I had him bark a few times. He was loud.  I even got on his back and had him crawl on all fours. It  was kind of like riding a horse. Then, I told him, to get on your back. He did and his cock was still rock hard. I could tell the new Anyia really turned him on. I sat on his cock and was riding him right there in the kitchen. We both came and then we just laid their holding each other.  We were smiling. We said I love you back to each other. God, it was so romantic. The moment was perfect for a hallmark movie. The biggest thing about this relationship with us is we tell each other our desires, and we're game. 

My advice to all the ladies out there and looking for the best ways to please your man, listen to what he has  to say about all of his desires and don't be wigged out if it's freaky. Roll with it and freak on. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I had to get this way with him.

866883.jpg

• Like 4

• Members
15 hours ago, Anyia said:

I had to get this way with him.

866883.jpg

I would love to be him

• Like 1