Official Community Forums Home

Horny check!!

HornyHobbit85

• Members

It seems I'm at least a little horny all the time but really get there when I see provocative photos or videos. 

• Like 2

• Members
4 minutes ago, HornyHobbit85 said:

Same it doesn't take much lol 

A wonderful predicament I'd say.

• Members

Reading various posts on this forum tonight has got me horny. As a matter of fact I've got my cock in my hand right now

• Like 3

• Members
8 hours ago, Rio said:

Reading various posts on this forum tonight has got me horny. As a matter of fact I've got my cock in my hand right now

I could picture myself walking in the room catching you with your cock in your hand. You look surprised but I come over there with intentions. I put your legs together and sit on your lap facing you. I kiss you a little bit with tongue of course. Then,  I get up and spread your legs again. I give you a lap dance and then I get on my knees in front of you. I know I've got to do what I like to do and that's blowing you. God damn its so big. Anyway after blowing you a bit, I get up and turn around so my ass is facing you. I put your hands on my ass and you take over. You get up and move me toward the wall. You order me to poke that ass out and you get to fucking. You fuck hard and right and then explode inside me. You don't particularly take long but anybody else wouldn't have made it this far. You were stud. I was impressed. Have a good morning rio. 

• Like 3

• Members

You did it again Anyia. First thing this morning you got me hard

• Members
1 hour ago, Anyia said:

I could picture myself walking in the room catching you with your cock in your hand. You look surprised but I come over there with intentions. I put your legs together and sit on your lap facing you. I kiss you a little bit with tongue of course. Then,  I get up and spread your legs again. I give you a lap dance and then I get on my knees in front of you. I know I've got to do what I like to do and that's blowing you. God damn its so big. Anyway after blowing you a bit, I get up and turn around so my ass is facing you. I put your hands on my ass and you take over. You get up and move me toward the wall. You order me to poke that ass out and you get to fucking. You fuck hard and right and then explode inside me. You don't particularly take long but anybody else wouldn't have made it this far. You were stud. I was impressed. Have a good morning rio. 

Made me hard reading and imagining that happening to me

• Members
2 hours ago, Anyia said:

Absolutely outstanding I'm hard as a rock! But in my version of you caught me I'd spring to action rip your panties off and lift you up and jam my cock deep inside while holding you helpless against the door 😜

• Like 2

• Members
8 minutes ago, HornyHobbit85 said:

Absolutely outstanding I'm hard as a rock! But in my version of you caught me I'd spring to action rip your panties off and lift you up and jam my cock deep inside while holding you helpless against the door 😜

That's hot. I like that.

• Members

I feel like at got to watch some fun this morning...and me with out my popcorn. 😉

I do like to watch.

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, tiger48 said:

Made me hard reading and imagining that happening to me

Me too.  I think it made everyone horny.

• Like 2

• Members
19 minutes ago, Starving said:

Anyia, you post the hottest stories I think I have ever read! So exciting! Really puts a rise in my Levi’s !😜

Awe. Thank you. I'm glad you're fired up. It helps when you get out in the world doing your daily deeds to survive. It seems like your extremities have healthy blood circulation. 

• Members
1 hour ago, cirrus20 said:

Me too.  I think it made everyone horny.

Thank you. Now, I'm imagining a hot bukkake party.