Official Community Forums Home

Roleplay 2

Rio

• Members

My wife and I are driving back from vacation and we got to our hotel. Went into our room and unpacked everything and said hey let's go have some fun and play some games. So we showered and got dressed, not anything extravagant just casual. She said let's go over to the lounge and act like we're not together and pick each other up. So we walked over to the lounge and I let her go in first. She went in and sat down at the table and I followed in later and sat at the bar. The bartender asked can I help you and I said just give me an IPA. As I'm drinking my drink I'm looking over at my wife and she turns around gives me a little sexy glance and winks at me. I said to the bartender, hey see that lady over there at the table. Send her over a pina colada from me. She gets her drink turns around and makes eye contact and she acknowledges thank You by nodding her head.

Had a few sips of my beer and she kept turning around looking at me. So I walk over to her and I sat down the table and began chatting. We finished our drinks and I said now do you want another one or can I convince you to come back to my room. She stands up puts her purse over her shoulder and starts getting ready to walk out. She turns, looks back at me and  says, Well? I get up and we both walk out of the lounge back to our room. To keep the role play going as we're walking to our room react like you see on many TV shows. We get into the room and I grab her and put her back against the wall and start kissing. She proceeds to start unbuttoning my shirt and take it off. And then she starts biting on my neck and then down on my nipples. I then unbutton her blouse and take it off and throw it to the side. Next I reach around and undo her bra take it off and throw it off to the side as well. I then pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist and we walk over to the bed and I drop her onto the bed. I dropped down on top of her and start massaging her breast and biting on her neck. And then start sucking on her nipples.

At this point she pushes me off,  sits up, unbuttons my pants and pulls them down and start sucking on my already hard cock. She was so good at sucking it I almost came immediately. I then backed off, pushed her back down on the bed and ripped her pants off exposing her beautiful pussy, as she wasn't wearing any panties. At this point I couldn't take the foreplay anymore and I raised her legs onto my shoulders exposing her pink labia and I rammed my hard cock inside of her. I started fucking her real hard until I feel her pussy tightening around my cock and she starts moaning and had an orgasm. My cock was wet with pussy juice and I finally came as well.

We then rolled over and layed next to each other and looked at each other in the eyes and said we'll have to do this again sometime.

• Like 1

• Members
33 minutes ago, Rio said:

My wife and I are driving back from vacation and we got to our hotel. Went into our room and unpacked everything and said hey let's go have some fun and play some games. So we showered and got dressed, not anything extravagant just casual. She said let's go over to the lounge and act like we're not together and pick each other up. So we walked over to the lounge and I let her go in first. She went in and sat down at the table and I followed in later and sat at the bar. The bartender asked can I help you and I said just give me an IPA. As I'm drinking my drink I'm looking over at my wife and she turns around gives me a little sexy glance and winks at me. I said to the bartender, hey see that lady over there at the table. Send her over a pina colada from me. She gets her drink turns around and makes eye contact and she acknowledges thank You by nodding her head.

Had a few sips of my beer and she kept turning around looking at me. So I walk over to her and I sat down the table and began chatting. We finished our drinks and I said now do you want another one or can I convince you to come back to my room. She stands up puts her purse over her shoulder and starts getting ready to walk out. She turns, looks back at me and  says, Well? I get up and we both walk out of the lounge back to our room. To keep the role play going as we're walking to our room react like you see on many TV shows. We get into the room and I grab her and put her back against the wall and start kissing. She proceeds to start unbuttoning my shirt and take it off. And then she starts biting on my neck and then down on my nipples. I then unbutton her blouse and take it off and throw it to the side. Next I reach around and undo her bra take it off and throw it off to the side as well. I then pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist and we walk over to the bed and I drop her onto the bed. I dropped down on top of her and start massaging her breast and biting on her neck. And then start sucking on her nipples.

At this point she pushes me off,  sits up, unbuttons my pants and pulls them down and start sucking on my already hard cock. She was so good at sucking it I almost came immediately. I then backed off, pushed her back down on the bed and ripped her pants off exposing her beautiful pussy, as she wasn't wearing any panties. At this point I couldn't take the foreplay anymore and I raised her legs onto my shoulders exposing her pink labia and I rammed my hard cock inside of her. I started fucking her real hard until I feel her pussy tightening around my cock and she starts moaning and had an orgasm. My cock was wet with pussy juice and I finally came as well.

We then rolled over and layed next to each other and looked at each other in the eyes and said we'll have to do this again sometime.

Now, I'm horny. Great stuff.