Official Community Forums Home

Dressing Up

Tyger

• Members

For me...it is biker gear...my guy showed up one day with his skullcap/bandanan tied over his head, his leather jacket and his leather chaps...I was like WOW!!!! Yum-my!!! I told him later that I would love to see him in those leather chaps...and only the leather chaps...he is soooo sexy on when he is on riding on his motorcycle...I love riding on the back behind him...it is very easy to take advantage of my position...lol. I so wanna have sex on the motorcycle...lol. He has a work uniform that he looks hot in but we can't use that...it would be too much like work...lol. That would take all the fun out of it!!!

Around here, I think our local police officers (some of them) look freaking sexy in there uniforms too...

• Members

OK maybe I'm corny.. but I love a man in Suit.. OH my goodness.. just thinking about it.. hmm LOVE IT... my hubby rarely has a chance to dress up but when he does.. Oh my goodness it takes all my strength not to grab him and undress him...lol