Official Community Forums Home

Dominating Your Partner

• Members

My partner told me he gets turned on by being dominated in bed. I am a rather quiet girl but decided to give it a try. I was a little bit uncomfortable with it but did enjoy myself. My partner told me he enjoyed it as well and was very surprised by it. I was wondering if there was anything I could buy to give me tips and help me get even more in touch with my bad side for our next encounter. I'd also like any tips that could be offered on giving better head. My partner says I do a great job but I would still like to try and improve my technique.

• Members

Ooo... being the one in control is fun! :) I know what you mean about being a little shy... at first, being aggressive was a little tough for me... but once you get used to it, it becomes really, really fun!

Try going into a store that sells naughty stuff and taking a look around.... see if anything catches your eye, and if it looks like it would be fun, give it a try! You'll never know what you like until you try it ;)

Have fun! :D