Official Community Forums Home

Comfortable with myself

• Members

I am a straight male who enjoys having sex with another male. Three years ago my fiance had passed away and I have not dated or been intimate with a woman since. About a year later a friend of mine for many years told me he was bisexual. Knowing this I had thought to myself what having sex with another man would be like. I had explained this to him one night when visiting him and having some drinks together. At the time he had been single for awhile as well and asked me if if I  would feel comfortable exploring sexuality with a man and I said yes but didn't know how I would be able to meet someone. During the following week he called me and brought up this conversation again and asked if I would feel comfortable exploring sexuality with him. I told him I was comfortable with it but we should discuss this together more  since we have been friends for many years. Since then we have enjoyed wonderful sex together almost every Saturday night for nearly two years. 

• Like 3

• 7 months later...