Official Community Forums Home

Erotica?

joanne

• Members

ok. i LOVE to read erotica books. if youre into the whole erotica/love stories, you MUST read Every Breath You Take by Judith McNaught. that book is amazing. and if you are into the whole control thing, or would like to open your mind to sex a little more you have to read the Trilogy Of Sleeping Beauty by Anne Rice. those three books really opened my eyes to alot of things and made me realize that sex is AWESOME! lol... tell me how it goes... id like to know your opinion on the books... ;-)

• Members

Thank you!!

Right now, my general course of action is to kind of stumble across a book, enjoy it, then continue on with that same author. And so many books seem to piggyback, no? I kind of like that, since you get to revisit with old characters.

I just find I have the hardest time finding a place to talk about erotic reading online. Most sites are author-centric.

My absolute favorite books are by Sarah McCarty. She has a Promises series (Linger, Keep, Fulfilled). They're well-written, emotional, and leave absolutely nothing to the imagination. She's awesome. I'm also a total sap, so I like happy endings. :rolleyes:

I get a lot of books from Ellora's Cave. I think Jaid Black created it, and I've just delved into her stuff. I like her writing because it gets hard - bondage, D/s, force - but there is still an element of romance to it.

Right now I'm reading a couple of books, one by Jan Springer (oh, her Peppermint Creek Inn is great!!), and the newest in the Breeds series by Lora Leigh.

What I DON'T like are books that are literally, "Oh baby. Take my cock. Suck my cock. Your pussy feels good and tight. Yes. Yes. Yes." Yeah, there's a time and place for it, and it can certainly get my juices flowing on occasion. But when that's the meat of a book?? Nuh uh. That doesn't work for me.

• Members

I toatally agree, i like books that have a story line to them. books where there is alot of teasing and seducing!!!! i like happy endings too. definately check out " Every Breath You Take" by Judith McNaught.... that book is by far the best written book ive read..... four stars ****

• Members

Hi SB and others,

I just finished a Man With a Maid (by anonymous author).

I must say that although I'm not into everything described in the book, my mind tends to need more pervert things than my body. Have to say, though, that this book might be very tickling especially for women.

CGEM