Official Community Forums Home

Curious

Loner 55

• Members

Whatever form of sex you like is ok. Liking anal sex doesn't mean you are gay. Many find anal stimulation a pleasant part of sex. I understand why you are asking though since many always automatically connect anal sex with male-male sex. I'm far from an expert since I have never experienced anal sex unless you count experimenting in the shower solo.

• Like 3

• Members

You don't have to be gay to enjoy anal play. Just another form of sexual gratification

• Like 7

• Members

@ddkdjlwould love to know more about you. Looked at your profile page and there is nothing there. Mysterious person

• Like 2

Saying that you like anal play, but are not gay, is almost like a woman saying "I love someone licking my pussy, but I'm not gay". LOL Sexual pleasure between 2 consenting adults is great! If you like a certain sexual stimulation, you go for it!!! 

If you don't want a real cock anally (when I was with men, I found out I didn't like anal play anyway), use a butt plug, or dildo.

My exhusband discovered that he loved anal play. Though, he too was ashamed to try it, for fear that he'd be thought of as gay. Even as an ex, I never told anyone about his like about that, and never used it as a "Yeah, well....." vindictive thing. I never think that's fair to do anyone, no matter what your situation.

We did different stages of anal play, and, by the time we divorced, he had been able to graduate to using one of my jelly dildos (I left it for him). 

You like what you like!!! Never be ashamed of things between 2 consenting adults, or solo play!!

• Like 3