Official Community Forums Home

Pain

• Members

How much more are we supposed to take.?As we watch the price of gas and groceries continue to escalate. The only  thing that helps is to relieve the stress, by masturbating unless you’re lucky enough to have sex.☀️

• Like 3

• Members

Wish I had a partner. Soon I hope.🙁🙁☀️

• Like 1

• Members

Yeah it blows and not in a good way.🙁☀️

• Like 1

• Members

Went to my local grocery store(a major chain on the northern east coast). Talk about sticker shock. A jar of Hellman’s Mayo (which I always bought) was $5.69. The Puffs multipack of tissues was $6.49.Needless to say I bought store brand Mayo and Kleenex brand tissues. I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow and buy the rest of non food items.I dread the trip.☀️

• Members
56 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Went to my local grocery store(a major chain on the northern east coast). Talk about sticker shock. A jar of Hellman’s Mayo (which I always bought) was $5.69. The Puffs multipack of tissues was $6.49.Needless to say I bought store brand Mayo and Kleenex brand tissues. I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow and buy the rest of non food items.I dread the trip.☀️

Buy what you can now. The prices are just going much higher than this. With what the Biden administration is doing they are saying crude will be $200 a barrel before years end. Mind the world economy runs on crude at no more than $100. I am constantly stocking up now. But this is wrong place for this discussion. Sorry everyone 

• Like 1

• Members

Ok excited. I just felt like ranting about high prices.I thought that was ok here. If I was having sex I’d be raving about that!☀️

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

No madder how bad we got it. Many others got it worse not better.  And our leaders have just stated we got what we voted for and they didnt hide it. While we starving they are not

• Members

hey i hear your pain its the same here in Australia as soon as petrol goes up so do he price of everything but when petrol goes down the prices stay up  go figure

• Like 1