Official Community Forums Home

Male Enhancement Products

tiger48

• Members

I wasn't sure which forum to use but am interested in opinions on oral products that claim to make a man's dick longer and increase endurance. Has anyone ever tried any of them or considered it? The one I last saw says it will make it longer as well as increase girth. Also says it improves energy and endurance and sex drive with a "money back guarantee". 

• Members

From everything I read and talking with urologist there is nothing that can permanently increase the size of a man's penis. Temporary yes. What we're born with we're born with. Unlike women's breasts.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members
7 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

I think the best remedy is a homeopathic one -  just a very talented set of lips.  Guaranteed to keep you hard for as long as needed!

1102419586.gif

Wish I has easy access to that

• Members

I'm sorry but those are some ugly lips. I think I would have a hard time getting excited looking at those

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Members

Most over the counter pills are garbage, BUT there's a black and white pill called "Hard Steel" try it, you won't be disappointed. I take one about every 2 or 3 days. Doesn't actually make you bigger, but you'll be ready, anytime, anywhere. And no side effects.

• Like 2

• Members

like they say in the auto shops  ( put some red lipstick on my dipstick),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Haha 2

• Members
On 5/31/2022 at 10:57 AM, Jennifer01 said:

What about red, my favorite color?

27310294.gif

It's now my favorite color 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

My friend and I tried a few things years ago. Pumps work temporarily. Forget about supplements. Even if they do work, it's probably not by much and the time, trouble and expense hardly seems worth it. Well fitted cock rings and help keep the length and girth up if she gets it to the size you prefer before putting the ring on. The blood that stays in there can really help if you go right to work on her. You may have to go through a few rings until you settle on the one you are comfortable with and work on your penis correctly. PT141 is a peptide that you can mix and inject under your skin. It takes a few hours to work but it can really get you going. Think of near morning wood all the time. Works on women too. Mixed results from what I've read. And certainly you can try some of the mixes out there with a prescription (available online). Also an injection but it does a great job for hardness and performance. Vitamins and all that other stuff may not hurt but probably won't help. Try a good mouth, a good ring and have a good time!

• Like 2

• 1 year later...