Official Community Forums Home

Toys for very small penis

I have a situation and hoping to get suggestions for a toy or toys. I have a micro penis, under 3 inches when it used to get hard. Currently most of the time it is in a hidden or buried state, when it does come out it is still semi flaccid. (Yes I have seen doc's but prefer not to get into that) I realized I can still make myself feel good and have successful orgasm and ejaculation.  During my quest for toys to help, I purchased a clit sucker and have had many intense orgasms, feels the best when used in the buried state. I am looking for a toy that I can penetrate so I am inside. I have purchased a few masturbators but they are either too tight to penetrate or the stimulation ridges inside start too deep inside to be of any help. Any suggestions will be appreciated. 

• Members
7 minutes ago, MicroP60 said:

I have a situation and hoping to get suggestions for a toy or toys. I have a micro penis, under 3 inches when it used to get hard. Currently most of the time it is in a hidden or buried state, when it does come out it is still semi flaccid. (Yes I have seen doc's but prefer not to get into that) I realized I can still make myself feel good and have successful orgasm and ejaculation.  During my quest for toys to help, I purchased a clit sucker and have had many intense orgasms, feels the best when used in the buried state. I am looking for a toy that I can penetrate so I am inside. I have purchased a few masturbators but they are either too tight to penetrate or the stimulation ridges inside start too deep inside to be of any help. Any suggestions will be appreciated. 

I got a free masterbator toy as a free gift that was so small I tossed out from another company. The ones at tootimid I think are BOB brand and dont look like they going to work but they sucked me in just fine. I about 6 and a half. I got a white girl and a brown skin so with my wife being filipino I can easily fantasize I am inside her. These are closed so they capture the semen inside, Turn them inside out to wash them. Let them dry then turn them outside in. Now I got one my wife bought me where the puss is well feels loose but it open ended so I poke out and the cum goes out  and I can turn it around and enter that exit opening and it actually feels like I in her ass if you want to know what anal feels like because it smooth inside 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 3/9/2022 at 1:35 PM, MicroP60 said:

Here I took these pictures of one I have. You may find it works. The stimulating part starts as soon as you enter it. A little lube and your good to go. I got a tape measure so you can see length. You ghost 3” hard this will work. Plus the entry hole I not real small. Made me cum many times. 

261585CC-DFC9-4AD1-A203-1D18E1DB784D.jpeg

75F2E2A4-D444-484E-BA3F-63AADDF9635B.jpeg

• Like 1