Official Community Forums Home

Get Your Latin Lover

Mikayla1

• Members

NO1865main.jpg

Ok, I have to say, I am usually not a big fan of these "clit" stimulating toys - but this one has changed my mind! Made of "realskin" the feel of the toy is much like the real thing, pliable and bendable it is easy to use and the clitoral nubbies are a little something extra for stimulation. While the fact that it is a "Latin" skin-colored toy does nothing for me - I could really care less what color the toy is. However, if you are looking for a little fantasy involving a hot, studly Latin Lover - this toy is for you!

The vibrations are good - with 3 different types of vibrations: constant, pulsation and quicker pulsation. The vibrator is located about halfway up the shaft - providing decent sensations when inserted. There is a small button on the base of this toy, for easy use. This toy is above average in size - 8" long and 1.5" wide - it is an impressive specimen! This toy only takes 2AA batteries, which is a bargain for this toy!

When I played with this toy I was surprised at how realistic it felt. Smooth and supple it inserted nicely and filled me well. I was anxious to try out the clitoral bumps and see if they actually worked - since that is what had dissapointed me in the past with these types of toys. I turned up the vibrations to the constant pulse - not bad - and then I bent the toy forward to stimulate my clit and I was surprised at how well the clitoral stimulators worked. I think because this toy is bendy - as opposed to stiff - it made it easier to stimulate myself.

I continued to play with the toy - bending the toy toward my clit - and I soon felt my orgasm building. It was a slow process, but it did eventually stimulate me to orgasm. While other toys definitely get me to orgasm quicker, this toy is nice for a slow build-up. THe realskin feeling is different than many toys - and is worth it for sensation alone. Remember to properly care for your toy - as you would a cyberskin toy - and NEVER use SILICONE BASED lubricants - it will erode the toy.

I would recommend this toy to anyone - as long as you understand the size of the toy. I am confident that the smooth, supple texture and the bendable nature of this toy will excite your senses and bring out the primal urges in you! This toy is muy caliente - and if you don't know what that is, then buy this toy!

MUY Caliente