Official Community Forums Home

A New Anal Favorite

Mikayla1

• Members

FUN22108main.jpg

Make your FANTASY come true

Satisfy your every anal FUNtasy with this perfect, silicone anal pleaser by Fun Factory. The perfect size for beginners – yet still large enough for experienced visitors to anal avenue – this anal dildo will have you screaming with pleasure in no time flat!

Made of 100% silicone this toy is easy to care for, sturdy yet pliable, and at 4” long and 1” wide – perfect for all anal usages! Plus, the unique 3-bump shape stimulates as it enters AND exits! This toy is perfect for DP stimulation or for standard anal stimulation – whatever way you play; this toy will make your day!

My hubby loves to play with my new anal toys – so I of course enlisted his help to break in this baby. When our foreplay had reached the level of smoldering he lubed up this toy (NOT SILICONE LUBE PLEASE) and started to insert it into my anus while using a bullet on my clit! I was in heaven and by the time it was all the way inserted I was already practically ready to orgasm! It didn’t take long and I was there – writhing and squirming all over the bed!

My hubby now jealous that I was having all the fun, asked me to hold the base of the toy (which was easy because it is nice and wide) and he inserted himself into my vagina. OH sweet heaven – it felt so wonderful! He was happy with the bulbous sensation as he pumped in and out of me and I held on for dear life waiting so we could climax together! It didn’t take long and we were both orgasming loudly and obnoxiously – so much so we woke up our son!

I would recommend this toy to ANYONE – male or female – beginner or advanced player. This toy is harness compatible – so strap-on lovers, this one is for you! You can heat this toy up in warm water, or chill it in cool water – and you can run it through the dishwasher for easy and thorough cleaning. The silicone also makes it 100% hypoallergenic! This toy is a fantasy come true – and it can be for you too!