Official Community Forums Home

Eating Cum

BarefootScott

• Members
10 minutes ago, Barefoot Andy said:

I'm thinking of ejaculating into the chili I'm having for lunch and either mixing it in or enjoying it as a topping.

Just catch it in your hand and slurp it up that way, it’s very yummy!

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/28/2022 at 11:41 PM, Kinky Twinkie said:

377_1000.jpg

Yes please πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Jennifer01 said:

Eating your own cum seems to me like a very selfish practice.Β  Life should be all about making others happy, so why not share your cum with a friend in need, and let a friend share theirs with you.Β  Trust me on this, you will get MUCH more satisfaction enjoying a friend's cum.Β Β 

I would love sharing with a friend yummmmmm. When alone though I can’t see wasting something so good. Would definitely like to call you friend.Β 

• 6 months later...
  • Members
On 3/18/2022 at 9:14 AM, BarefootScott said:

I want to cum on something and eat it. I want to becum a real cumsumer!

What's the best way to get used to a mouth full of fresh semen?

You have to like the taste I love it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I love it when ours is mixed. Wait until we both have cum and then either go down between her legs or have her put her knees on either side of my head, lower her pussy to my mouth so I can lick it up as it drips out.Β 

• Members

I like it when my wife gets on top of me and straddles my face.

• Like 1

• Members

Hey Nicole, hope you find what you're looking for and it cums to you soon

• Members

After prostate surgery I have no cum to offer. I can orgasm but not shoot any loads.

• Members
6 hours ago, Rio said:

After prostate surgery I have no cum to offer. I can orgasm but not shoot any loads.

So do you still feel the same relief as when you did ejaculate? If it’s too personal, please ignore.Β 

• Like 1

• Members

Everything is the same if not stronger except there is nothing coming out of my cock. Which in a way is good because I can jerk off or have sex anytime anywhere and never worry about mess. LOL. Actually I'm driving home right now and I've got my cock in my hand and I'm jerking off and I don't have to worry about getting it all over the steering wheel.

• Members
On 12/13/2022 at 1:09 PM, Fireboy7 said:

That looks so good. I would love to try this with my wife.

Yes you should!!!!!! Suck out every dropΒ Β 

• Like 1

• Members
On 5/7/2022 at 4:12 PM, Open minded bi said:

Yes please πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

God yes. What super cum filled pussy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
21 minutes ago, luv2eatpink said:

First of all I'd like to say happy new year to all and I hope everybody enjoyed the chance of cumming

This pic was a great help alone with other here in the forum

I was going through all of the post last night to see what would cum with the new year and as I was going through this topic I thought I might try something new. With all of the replies and pics here it was very hard not to get hard so I thought "why not try tasting my own cum"

I will admit that on more than one occasion I have woken up in the middle of the night with a raging boner cause I've been dreaming about sucking on my own cock and had to relieve the pressure, so last night as I was going through the forum I started jacking off ( thank you Lonely and Erin, you're pics helped tremendously and to the guys. I'm not much into other cocks but there is some nice looking cocks in here) and as I started getting close to edge I lined myself up for the cum shot and blew all over myself and my mouth as much as possible

Aiming is a lot harder than you'd think when you're on you're back but watching it cum at me like that and the warm feeling of when it hit my face mad my orgasm even better. Unfortunately my beard copped most of it ( what a bitch that was to clean out lol) but the bits that did land in my mouth and what I wiped off my face and ate what surprisingly a lot more enjoyable and sweeter than I was expecting. Still a little salty but I think that me drinking pineapple juice for 3 day beforehand helpedΒ 

The only advice I can give from this experience would be that you don't have a beard and drink pineapple juice for a couple of days first

Β 

Maybe i can provide more material for you tomorrow morningΒ πŸ’¦

• Like 1

• Members

Enjoyed reading about your experience. May you get to eat many more loads.

• Like 1

• Members
20 hours ago, luv2eatpink said:

First of all I'd like to say happy new year to all and I hope everybody enjoyed the chance of cumming

This pic was a great help alone with other here in the forum

I was going through all of the post last night to see what would cum with the new year and as I was going through this topic I thought I might try something new. With all of the replies and pics here it was very hard not to get hard so I thought "why not try tasting my own cum"

I will admit that on more than one occasion I have woken up in the middle of the night with a raging boner cause I've been dreaming about sucking on my own cock and had to relieve the pressure, so last night as I was going through the forum I started jacking off ( thank you Lonely and Erin, you're pics helped tremendously and to the guys. I'm not much into other cocks but there is some nice looking cocks in here) and as I started getting close to edge I lined myself up for the cum shot and blew all over myself and my mouth as much as possible

Aiming is a lot harder than you'd think when you're on you're back but watching it cum at me like that and the warm feeling of when it hit my face mad my orgasm even better. Unfortunately my beard copped most of it ( what a bitch that was to clean out lol) but the bits that did land in my mouth and what I wiped off my face and ate what surprisingly a lot more enjoyable and sweeter than I was expecting. Still a little salty but I think that me drinking pineapple juice for 3 day beforehand helpedΒ 

The only advice I can give from this experience would be that you don't have a beard and drink pineapple juice for a couple of days first

Β 

Congrats MateΒ  you did it, your a sperm taster like the rest of usΒ 

congratgirls.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

In response to the post about what to do with a mouth full of cum. Just swallow it or spit it out.

I once had a girl friend that would kneel on the floor at the side of the bed while I sat on the bed. She would give me head that way and said it was my little gift to her.

Uncle Tony

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

If you really want to try something different I recommend the books of Paul photenhaur.Β CNaN6C5U8AAE_wd.jpeg.21776b4032c9d60b08ca7e9c41bd825f.jpeg

These are really good books with a lot of cum based recipes. I have used it quit a lot to come up with new ideas. I absolutely love to add some cum to my food. I don't really know where my fascination for cum comes from. I know it's just there and I am lucky enough that my girlfriend enjoy's a mouth full of cum too.Β 

As couple of years ago I had the bright idea of making her a cum spiced cake for her birthday. Well let's just say that the cake came out perfectly and she really enjoyed it. It took me nearly two weeks of jerking off multiple times a day. (Which I really didn't mind😜) to Haverst enough cum to mix with the whipped cream for the cake. 

Like I said I made the cake for her birthday. I didn't tell her what the ingredients were when I presented it to her. But she was over the moon with the gesture. Anyway before we even had the chance to taste it her sister with her family were on the doorstep. They wanted to congratulate my girlfriend and of course they wanted some birthday cake.Β 

My girlfriend proudly presented the birthday cake I made for her and started to cut it in pieces. All of us had a piece and I am proud to say that they all loved it. Of course I was the only one that knew about the special ingredient. It had never been my intention to give that cake to anyone else than my girlfriend. But theΒ circumstances said differently. Later I told my girlfriend about it and we had quite a laugh about it. Of course we never told her sister or members of her family about it.Β 

From that day of I am a bit more careful with presenting culinary dishes mixed with semen. Simply because I don't want to get in trouble for it. But my girlfriend and I still enjoying it as much as we want toΒ 

• 6 months later...
  • Members

I sure would love to eat cum from any one of those pussies rather than out of my own palm.