Official Community Forums Home

Bukkake

Mike_d

• Members

Has anyone on here ever done this or been part of a Bukkake party? If so, how many people were present and how long did it last? Did everyone just go once or did some go for multiple times?

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Has anyone on here ever done this or been part of a Bukkake party? If so, how many people were present and how long did it last? Did everyone just go once or did some go for multiple times?

i've been to 2 of these and there were 20 guys and each of them got 1 turn each

• Members

I must say, this type of "party" does NOT appeal to me! WHile I do not mind if my lover cums on my face or breasts, the idea of having multiple guys, who I may or may not know, spurt their cum on my face all at once kind of makes me sick.

I do, however, think that there are many women out there that might get a sexual charge out of such a thing - like they are the one responsible for getting all those guys off!

To each his or her own!

Mik

• Members

Are there any guys here who have taken part in one of these?

I agree Mikayla, it's all about being a sexual object and the center of someones attention. I am impartial to the whole thing really, I dont' know if I find it fascinating or repulsive. Just wondering what peoples motivations for doing this were.

• 4 months later...
i've been to 2 of these and there were 20 guys and each of them got 1 turn each

I have long been interested in this but have absolutely no idea where to look. Do you have to know someone? I have even looked on the net. I found the name of a local group but there was no way to contact them.

• Members

I have never been to one and to be brutely honest I would never attend one. I mean my husband can come on my chest, face etc... and I will be more then happy to clean it off. :P But to be honest I find something like this to be repulsive but that is just my opinion. To each their own! I sure would like to know from someone that has been involved what satisfaction or what motivated them to be involved this subject sure does bring up alot of curiosity.

• 1 year later...