Official Community Forums Home

Lips

sassnclass

• Members

We sat on the couch talking.  This was the first time that we were alone together in person.  I had worried that things would be awkward or uncomfortable.  But we slipped easily into conversation.  It felt like we spoke of everything and yet nothing.  I noticed his eyes kept drifting to watch me lips. 

He became quiet and I asked, “What’s wrong?”

He asked, “May I touch your lips?”

I could not remember ever being asked that question before.  I answered, “Um, sure.”

He raised his hand to my face.  His index finger curled under my chin and tilted it up slightly.  The pad of his thumb stroked my bottom lip.  All my focus centered on the contact.  My breath caught as the first flush of arousal filled my body. I never would have thought a simple touch like that could be so stimulating. 

He continued to run his thumb lightly over my mouth.  My lips automatically parted to give him better access.  I had an incredible urge to draw his thumb into my mouth.  I looked to his eyes.  His look was intense look as he focused on my mouth. 

Neither one of us had spoken since he touched me.  It was a drawn-out moment and it felt intensely erotic.  I couldn’t resist any longer, so I touched his thumb with the tip of my tongue.  He drew in a breath and his eyes met mine.  I opened my lips wider and leaned slightly forward to draw his thumb into my mouth.  He said something under his breath, but I couldn’t make it out.

He moved closer to me, and his other hand touched my arm as if to hold me in place.  I continued to suck on his thumb while watching his reaction.  The heat I saw in his eyes had butterflies dancing in my stomach.  He pulled his thumb from my mouth and ran it across my lips again.  He moved his hand to the side of my face with his fingers curling around the back of my neck.  Then his lips met mine.  The kiss started off hesitant, testing.  But it quickly deepened.

One of my hands grabbed at the front of his shirt, the other moved to his back.  I wanted to feel him closer.  Just the touch of lips and tongues did not feel like enough, but it also felt like everything.  He made a soft moaning sound in his throat and pressed me back into the cushions of the coach.  He continued to explore my mouth.  He did not seem in a rush to move on from the kiss.

When he finally lifted his head, his focus once again rested on my lips.  They were still tingling from our kiss.  I ran my tongue across my lips and his eyes moved to meet mine.  He sat up and then stood.  He reached down for my hand and pulled me to my feet.  He led me to the bedroom.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Members

That story sounds like it could be about you. Your lips are so very enticing

• Thanks 1

• Members

Thank you for posting this sensual, erotic, sexy, stimulating encounter.  You really know how to capture the moment with such exquisite detail.  That is one lucky guy!

💝

• Thanks 1

• Members
21 minutes ago, Inquisito Scientiae said:

Oh, I can FEEL that suspense tingling all over my body and very real butterflies that drop from your stomach to your loins as they swell in anticipation.

All of that from a beautiful intro of a kiss.

@sassnclass, you are a MASTER!

Felt the same way the first time I read it.  I Have to agree with you, Inquisito Scietiae...You are a master, SassnClass.

• Thanks 1

• Members
9 minutes ago, Pleasure4U said:

Thank you for posting this sensual, erotic, sexy, stimulating encounter.  You really know how to capture the moment with such exquisite detail.  That is one lucky guy!

💝

💋🦹‍♀️

Thank you! This one was based on a dream. 

• Members
23 minutes ago, Rio said:

That story sounds like it could be about you. Your lips are so very enticing

Thanks! This was based on a dream I had. 😊

• Members
24 minutes ago, Inquisito Scientiae said:

Oh, I can FEEL that suspense tingling all over my body and very real butterflies that drop from your stomach to your loins as they swell in anticipation.

All of that from a beautiful intro of a kiss.

@sassnclass, you are a MASTER!

Thanks! You are very kind. 😊

• Members
22 minutes ago, Eager4Beaver said:

Wow!! Very nice and sensual

Thank you! 

• Like 1

• Members
12 hours ago, sassnclass said:

We sat on the couch talking.  This was the first time that we were alone together in person.  I had worried that things would be awkward or uncomfortable.  But we slipped easily into conversation.  It felt like we spoke of everything and yet nothing.  I noticed his eyes kept drifting to watch me lips. 

He became quiet and I asked, “What’s wrong?”

He asked, “May I touch your lips?”

I could not remember ever being asked that question before.  I answered, “Um, sure.”

He raised his hand to my face.  His index finger curled under my chin and tilted it up slightly.  The pad of his thumb stroked my bottom lip.  All my focus centered on the contact.  My breath caught as the first flush of arousal filled my body. I never would have thought a simple touch like that could be so stimulating. 

He continued to run his thumb lightly over my mouth.  My lips automatically parted to give him better access.  I had an incredible urge to draw his thumb into my mouth.  I looked to his eyes.  His look was intense look as he focused on my mouth. 

Neither one of us had spoken since he touched me.  It was a drawn-out moment and it felt intensely erotic.  I couldn’t resist any longer, so I touched his thumb with the tip of my tongue.  He drew in a breath and his eyes met mine.  I opened my lips wider and leaned slightly forward to draw his thumb into my mouth.  He said something under his breath, but I couldn’t make it out.

He moved closer to me, and his other hand touched my arm as if to hold me in place.  I continued to suck on his thumb while watching his reaction.  The heat I saw in his eyes had butterflies dancing in my stomach.  He pulled his thumb from my mouth and ran it across my lips again.  He moved his hand to the side of my face with his fingers curling around the back of my neck.  Then his lips met mine.  The kiss started off hesitant, testing.  But it quickly deepened.

One of my hands grabbed at the front of his shirt, the other moved to his back.  I wanted to feel him closer.  Just the touch of lips and tongues did not feel like enough, but it also felt like everything.  He made a soft moaning sound in his throat and pressed me back into the cushions of the coach.  He continued to explore my mouth.  He did not seem in a rush to move on from the kiss.

When he finally lifted his head, his focus once again rested on my lips.  They were still tingling from our kiss.  I ran my tongue across my lips and his eyes moved to meet mine.  He sat up and then stood.  He reached down for my hand and pulled me to my feet.  He led me to the bedroom.

So erotic and written so well, I felt as if I was the lucky guy.

• Thanks 1

• Members
33 minutes ago, tiger48 said:

So erotic and written so well, I felt as if I was the lucky guy.

Thank you! 😊

• Like 1