Official Community Forums Home

Conference Sex

Eager4Beaver

• Members

I had attended a 4 day conference and as always I enjoy browsing the women who were there and had noticed one who was very attractive but had guys buzzing about her like bees. She was around 5'4", had a blue blazer, blue skirt and dark stockings,  silverish colored hair and as i made a close pass our eyes met briefly and her green eyes about made me trip over a chair. She smiled and I made my way off embarrassed as well as didn't want to deal with the testosterone overload around her.

That evening in the hotels lounge it seemed everyone from the conference was in there and the noise was deafening,  so after a couple of drinks I returned to my room for the night. The next morning conference meetings started up and where I was seated I heard a voice ask if a seat was taken while I was drinking some water. I looked to see that hot silver fox looking at me and about choked while shaking my head no. Way to go, I told myself. She introduced herself as "Kristen"  and I told her mine. We chatted about where we were from and the subjects we were attending. When she would turn her head to look away, I checked her out. I am a guy, that's what we do!!! She wore a silverish gray blazer and skirt and when she got up to go get something I saw she also wore white stockings. Throughout the meetings there were change of speakers so we chatted and laughed all while her green eyes stirred my soul as well as created a hell of a twitch in my pants. 

When the meeting was winding down she said she hadn't seen me in the lounge the night before so I told her it was too congested. She recommended I should go after the meeting as most of the others were going out on the town. I said I would and went up to my room and changed into my jeans and left my dress shirt on and returned to the lounge. Eagerness, nervousness and this mystical woman had my heart racing. When I went into the lounge there she was with a few worker bees buzzing about her. So much for that, I I found a table and watched TV while having a drink. Kristen came over and sat beside me and said some people just don't get the point, referring to the " bee boys". I ordered us drinks and we had dinner. And then a couple more drinks. Not sure what was in her drink, but I would feel her foot brush my leg on top of her rubbing my hand with hers. The bee boys glared at me lime I was murder hornet trying to take the Queen. I chuckled to myself and when we finished our drinks she said, Will you walk me up to my room. I feel a little tipsy.  So being as much as gentleman I told her I would and we made our way to the elevators with her arm through mine.

In the elevator, she pressed her side against me and softly told me she want tipsy, but she was in need of attention if it should be available. My jeans seemed to shrink a couple of sizes. Am I sweating??? Good lord, calm the fuck down!!! We laughed about whatever going down the hall and when we got to her room she took her key out and handed it to me saying, "If you want me. You open the door and I am yours for the taking." The key card went in upside down, shit. Backwards, double shit. All in the mean time she giggled. When I FINALLY put the card and opened the door she sat her tiny purse down and said when she returns from the bathroom i was all hers. 

She was gone long and she walked towards me and I walked towards her and turned her to face the full length mirror. I placed my hands on her hips as she looked back at me partially as I kissed the back of her neck the up behind her ears. One hand moved up and unbuttoned her blazer. The other found her skirt zipper and unzipped it. In a purring voice with her hand rubbing my throbbing cock she said, "Mm, seems like you know what you want." Her skirt hit the floor and I slid the blazer off of her and laid it on the coffee table. I returned behind her looking in the mirror and there she was. White thigh high stockings, white satin thong and white lace bra. Good grief I am gonna blow a load in my jeans. She turned and took my shirt off and smiled saying, "I changed my mind. I am going to have my way with you and if you behave tomorrow evening you can fuck my brains out." Gulping nervously I thought, I am all game for that. She unbuckled me belt and slowly unzipped my jeans and pulled them down to my knees with my boxers. My cock throbbed with every beat of my heart as she wrapped her soft hands around it. As she stroked me, looking up she said the bulging veins will easily send her over the edge tomorrow night. Our eyes were locked for what seemed like eternity until her wet lips took me slowly into her mouth. Hearing how wet her mouth was set zap like feelings through my balls as she caressed my shaved sack with her fingertips. Her soft mm's where hypnotic.

I slid my hand inside the cup of her bra to feel her warm breast and hard nipple. I tried to undo her bra, but she said very briefly, Behave, and resumed giving me a mindblowing blow job.  My toes curled, knees grew weak and she rested the head of my cock with her mouth open. I looked into her eyes as what seemed like 3 mile long ropes of cum shot into her mouth with a few shorter juice shots. She resumed sucking on me making sure to take every drop she could.  After I returned to the moment, she licked her lips and asked me to sit on the couch while she put a robe on. I did my pants up majorally confused and she sat beside me and said, "Don't look like that, sweetie. I never go all the way the first time. You've marked your stake. I am all yours whatever way you desire tomorrow evening. So shall we talk about tomorrow? "

To be continued

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Very nice story. I liked the humor you through in. I can’t wait to read part two!☀️

• Members
On 3/30/2022 at 12:42 AM, sassnclass said:

Thanks for sharing your story! 😊

Thank you. And thank you for yours!!! They definitely put a twitch in my boxers 😉😉😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1