Official Community Forums Home

Conference Sex Part 2

Eager4Beaver

• Members

The next morning as I made my way to the elevator I was glad it was gonna be a short day. Hearing mono tone people talk for hours about boring stuff had me more tired than being up all night.

The elevator stopped a couple floors down. I paid no attention as 3 people entered. I heard them each say Good Morning and I returned the same looking up to see Kristen as she moved slightly beside and behind me. My cock started twitching, I knew I was red in the face. Not here, I thought to myself. Then I felt something slip into my free hand and looked down nonchalantly to see a folded piece of paper. I slipped it into my binder. Then I felt finger tips on my thigh. I turned my head to see Kristen giving me a devilish smile. Ground floor came and we all hit the coffee bar before going to our prospective meeting rooms. I sat towards the back so if I fell asleep I wouldn't be seen. 

As I thumbed through the meeting handouts, I also read the paper Kristen gave me. It simply said: 100pm, my room to have your way with me!!! And it also had her room key card.

Gulp. Then I saw her enter the room with a couple buzzing bees yapping at her until she made her way to my table. She had on a white blouse, a black skirt that hit above the knees. Her nipples were hard as she sat beside me. My heart race, my semi hard cock began pointing her way. Buzzy Bee Dick sat across from us. His jaws slamming away as Kristen professionally ignored him. As the meeting began, so did my yawning. Dick had to turn to see. Poor Dick. Kristen was taking notes, her stocking foot rubbing my leg every so often. It kept me awake though. 

I must have dozed off a bit later and woke up to her hand teasing my inner thigh. Playing Mr. Cool, I grabbed my water to take a drink and as she gently squeezed my now raging hard on i choked and coughed. Of the 40 or so people in there, half turned to look at me. Kristen said, 'Wrong pipe?", as she smiled away. HELP!!! As I drew airplanes, she tapped my hand and whispered did you see this here, Dick turned to look and she motioned for him to turn around. Her hand was back on my crotch and I read the handout where she wrote: Fuck me.

The meeting came to an end as well as I almost did and I scurried out and to the elevator. Buzzy bees could be heard asking the women to go to the lounge. 1230pm: Nerves of steel!!! 1255pm: Nerves are going crazy.

I made my way to Room 611. I knocked then unlocked and slowly opened the door. I said hello a couple of times and then as the door closed, Kristen told me to come in and make myself at home. Her room had a jacuzzi tub and she was soaking and smiling. She stood up and asked for he to hand her a towel. My eyes did 500 laps looking at her head to toe. She stood before me and I dried her off. In front of the full length mirror as I finished drying her back i could see her eyes partially open as she whimpered softly. I dropped the towel, placing my hands on her thighs. She whispered, "Take me." I was out of my clothes in a blink, returning behind her. 

My cock resting between the cheeks of her butt as I caressed her breasts and teased her nipples. I kissed the back and sides of her neck. I moved a hand between her legs, feeling the hot steamy wetness growing in her desiring pussy.

I bent her forward and se placed her hands on the wall to the sides of the mirror. I knelt behind her, my tongue licking her exposed clit, then sucking on her swollen lips. She whimpered as I tongue fucked her, her sweet juices flowed and I i sucked every bit she had to offer as she orgasmed.

I stood up and she tried turning but I told her no as I rubbed my cock through her wet lips and slowly began to enter her. Her mouth opened as she let out a sharp gasp. The 3rd thrust had me fully inside of her hot wet juice box. She again started to whimper. As I pumped her, the sounds of her soft moans mixed with the sound of her wet pussy made a beautiful melody. My hands caressed the soft skin of her back. I reached around playing with her breast and nipple. Kirsten's mouth clenched tight as I heard her let out a moderate toned Mm! 

With my other hand, I ran my fingers through her hair then I grasped her short silverish hair and pulled back gently. I pumped her harder,  whimpers were now audible moans. She cried out softly, Oh God, I am cumming. I am cumming!!!

I could feel her juices running down my sack, fueling my desire for her i began to cum. What felt like hot load after load pumped deep into her contraction pussy. She moaned saying, Give it all to me baby." I pumped her through my toe curling orgasm and the slowed and stopped. As she moved from my cock a wet pop sound was made. Our cum dripped from my sack and the head of my cock. Kristen sat on the Ottoman and took my cock into her mouth. She cleaned my cock and sack off completely.  She then stood and we kissed. 

She rubbed my napping and her green eyes looked into mine and she said, "Care to get some lunch? Then we can come back and continue where we left off?"

To be continued???

• Like 4

• Members

So erotic. I loved it. How arousing!☀️

• Like 2

• Members

I hope there is another story from you. I like them a lot.☀️

• Like 2

• Members
20 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

So erotic. I loved it. How arousing!☀️

If this got you aroused and wet then will you DM me