Official Community Forums Home

Dirty talk needed

• Members

I could use some dirty talk to help my masturbation experience. I don’t like the term “dirty talk” because it sounds like something young kids would laugh about. I don’t want light dirty talk or dark dirty talk, but the kind of things a kind, but very passionate male lover might say. Can anyone help me with this, if it is an appropriate request?

• Like 3

• Members
32 minutes ago, Older and Interested said:

I could use some dirty talk to help my masturbation experience. I don’t like the term “dirty talk” because it sounds like something young kids would laugh about. I don’t want light dirty talk or dark dirty talk, but the kind of things a kind, but very passionate male lover might say. Can anyone help me with this, if it is an appropriate request?

As I imagine seeing your pretty face, the desire in your eyes, the softness of your skin and lips, I see me softly kissing your face and lips. Slowly and softly then more prolonged until your lips part to accept my tongue as well. I kiss down your neck and we start to lovingly undress each other. I admire and compliment the sight of your nude body as I touch your face, neck  and breasts. I kiss down your neck to your breasts, licking and sucking on your nipples, one then the other. Continuing down your belly, I admire and say how much I love your pussy. Slowly kissing and licking your thighs before licking the outer lips. As I spread them, I see the moist tissues and sigh deeply as I lick deeply then insert first one then two fingers as you moan with approval. My thumb starts massaging your erect clit. Alternating between fingering and licking, you tell me to please fuck you and I happily slide my hard cock in slowly. Slowly in and out, pulling out and tapping, back in and we both rapidly pick up the pace as I go as deep as possible. We are both breathing rapidly and moaning our approval. We smile at each other and remark on how great that was and kiss deeply. After cuddling a few minutes, you say you would like to help me clean up some and start to lick and suck on my cock until it gets hard again. You say it looks like I could go another round and I agree..........

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 4/3/2022 at 10:15 AM, tiger48 said:

As I imagine seeing your pretty face, the desire in your eyes, the softness of your skin and lips, I see me softly kissing your face and lips. Slowly and softly then more prolonged until your lips part to accept my tongue as well. I kiss down your neck and we start to lovingly undress each other. I admire and compliment the sight of your nude body as I touch your face, neck  and breasts. I kiss down your neck to your breasts, licking and sucking on your nipples, one then the other. Continuing down your belly, I admire and say how much I love your pussy. Slowly kissing and licking your thighs before licking the outer lips. As I spread them, I see the moist tissues and sigh deeply as I lick deeply then insert first one then two fingers as you moan with approval. My thumb starts massaging your erect clit. Alternating between fingering and licking, you tell me to please fuck you and I happily slide my hard cock in slowly. Slowly in and out, pulling out and tapping, back in and we both rapidly pick up the pace as I go as deep as possible. We are both breathing rapidly and moaning our approval. We smile at each other and remark on how great that was and kiss deeply. After cuddling a few minutes, you say you would like to help me clean up some and start to lick and suck on my cock until it gets hard again. You say it looks like I could go another round and I agree..........

“I’ll have what she’s having” 😉

• Like 1

• Members

i like reading dirty stories i get an erections and so i masturbate reading them

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Depends on the woman.

I had one girlfriend that couldn't get enough of words like fuck, cock, cunt, suck, lick, ram, fuck me hard.  My ex would not tolerate any talk. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I like when a girl not only tells you the dirty naughty things she wants to do to me or me do to her but also sends pics or videos of her pussy getting wetter and creamy as she's masterbaiting along with me and begs to see picture of my cock covered in all the cum she made explode from it that shit makes me cum so much 

• Like 2