Official Community Forums Home

Sex Toy For Clit And Gspot Orgasm

:unsure: my wife and i got our 1st toy (bullet). we tried it and couldnt get that orgasm we were looking for. she would come close and just couldnt get there. she was able to get a great orgasm within minutes all by herself. the idea was to have the orgasm with me there and inside her. lets not forget that we are new to this stuff. what can we do to make this happen +

while i am with her.

• Members

What you are probably looking for is a bullet! Bullets and eggs are small and unobtrusive and she can use it while you are inside her without it getting in the way too much. I would also suggest to you that she or you could use fingers to bring her close and then use the bullet to finish her off. Or, use the bullet and have multiples!

Good luck and have FUN!

Mikayla

I gotta agree with Mikayla. A bullet/egg is the perfect little toy for a little extra stimulation without getting in the way of much. When purchasing one, have your wife first start by thinking about what kind of stimulation she prefers on her clit~soft or more agressive touch. I prefer a stronger, more direct touch, and love love love a harder vibration clit stimulater.

Lucky for you, we have many reviewers that are pretty blunt as far as what they prefer, and how each toy worked, or sometimes didn't work, for them. A lot of places that sell adult toys don't have that. And you can't go buy the toy's description most of the time, because, of course, they're going to say that you WILL have an orgasm with THEIR product!!

Good luck!!!

• Members

Well I also have to agree with Mikayla and tyger on this one. Bullets are great and easy to use, less invasive, most are multi- speed with a low to high vebrations depending on what she likes. Have a talk with her and see what type of stimulation she prefers soft, firm etc. THere are lots of bullets on this site, along with lots of different colors for anyones taste. I will admit that for me to have a HUGE orgasm I need alot of clitoral stimulation or DP.

Good Luck and Please keep us updated since we love to hear how things are going. :)